Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • 18jarvis62
    • By 18jarvis62 12th Sep 17, 7:41 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    18jarvis62
    County court letter
    • 12th Sep 17, 7:41 PM
    County court letter 12th Sep 17 at 7:41 PM
    Hi
    My girlfriend has just received a claim form from the county court business centre in Northampton being pursued by Gladstones through U.K. car park management limited for a parking charge. She was visiting a friend in a flat complex and parked in what she thought was a visitors bay that they claimed to be for the emergency services, she has ingnored all previous correspondence.

The court letter that has now come through has the wrong address for the car park that she actually parked in. I don't know if anyone out there has come across this before and whether it would be defendable on the basis that she has never parked let alone visited the address of the car park they have claimed on the form. Any input would be greatly appreciated if anyone thinks it would be thrown out for this there are other factors the parking charge would be defendable on and should they also be included in my defence?

Thanks Again
Page 1
    • Guys Dad
    • By Guys Dad 12th Sep 17, 7:50 PM
    • 10,201 Posts
    • 9,345 Thanks
    Guys Dad
    • 12th Sep 17, 7:50 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 7:50 PM
    It won't be thrown out and unless your friend finds suitable appeal points - many on this forum - she will lose.

Do some reading starting with the NEWBIES thread at top of forum but you have a lot of catch up to do.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

596Posts Today

4,852Users online

Martin's Twitter