Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 12th Sep 17, 4:17 PM
    • 1,083Posts
    • 1,921Thanks
    SamsReturn
    Cat fight in Downing St.
    • 12th Sep 17, 4:17 PM
    Cat fight in Downing St. 12th Sep 17 at 4:17 PM
    And the winner is .........

While Larry the Number 10 cat hogs the media limelight, it is the Foreign Office feline that has been hard at work.
    Palmerston has been busy keeping the rodent population at bay, catching at least 27 mice since arriving on Whitehall in 2016.

And that's official - the figure comes from documents released under Freedom of Information laws.

http://news.sky.com/story/foreign-offices-palmerston-is-mouser-in-chief-as-larry-catnaps-11018874

Palmerston arrived from Whitehall from Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in 2016.
    He lives in the shadow of Larry - but while the tabby and white feline is often seen leisurely strolling along Downing Street, basking in the spotlight, Palmerston has been at his most lethal.
    Some Cabinet observers believe there is a feud between the two cats, but the reports have not been officially confirmed.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

146Posts Today

1,557Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• It's the subtle poetry and lyricism of tweets like this that I find so endearing https://t.co/XhSKBCGyXe

• Follow Martin