Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Avocadotoast
    • By Avocadotoast 12th Sep 17, 12:42 PM
    • 34Posts
    • 12Thanks
    Avocadotoast
    Do I need to notify ESA?
    • 12th Sep 17, 12:42 PM
    Do I need to notify ESA? 12th Sep 17 at 12:42 PM
    Hi all,

I've had a change in approach from my mental health team - due to ongoing support (and regular appointments) from psychology, psychiatry, recreational therapy outpatient team at a psychiatric hospital and an NHS project where I'm assigned a CPN, my own CPN at my community centre has decided it is time for her to take a step back. It makes sense - there is a lot of input and I can still call up the duty/crisis team anytime if I need help. Essentially I am still fully in psychiatric services but simply don't have my named CPN in the community now.

Do I need notify ESA of this or is something that is not worth alerting them on?

Thanks in advance,

AVO
Page 1
    • TELLIT01
    • By TELLIT01 12th Sep 17, 2:02 PM
    • 3,866 Posts
    • 3,938 Thanks
    TELLIT01
    • 12th Sep 17, 2:02 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 2:02 PM
    There has been no change to your incapacity, or really in the level of support you receive. On that basis there is nothing to inform ESA about, so no it's not worth informing them.
    • Avocadotoast
    • By Avocadotoast 12th Sep 17, 3:35 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Avocadotoast
    • 12th Sep 17, 3:35 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 3:35 PM
    Thanks Telit01. I thought that might be the case but didn't want to fall foul of any rules.
    • epitome
    • By epitome 12th Sep 17, 8:44 PM
    • 2,722 Posts
    • 1,706 Thanks
    epitome
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:44 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:44 PM
    I agree with Tellit
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

50Posts Today

2,297Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin