Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Painkiller
    • By Painkiller 12th Sep 17, 11:27 AM
    • 4,483Posts
    • 2,047,580Thanks
    Painkiller
    E: 28/09 Win a Tech Bundle with Shortlist
    • 12th Sep 17, 11:27 AM
    E: 28/09 Win a Tech Bundle with Shortlist 12th Sep 17 at 11:27 AM
    To mark the launch of Porridge To Go Squares, Shortlist are giving one reader a load of tech to make mornings a tad easier, including a Fitbit, wireless earphones, a £200 shopping voucher, Google Home, a wake-up light, a 12-month premium music subscription, a smart bottle and a portable charger.

What two flavours do Quaker Porridge To Go Squares come in?

Answer: Golden Syrup and Strawberry Raspberry Cranberry

Entry Page

Rules
    One online entry per household, no bulk or third party entries.

Competitions are open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
Page 1
    • alsproject
    • By alsproject 12th Sep 17, 8:23 PM
    • 449 Posts
    • 12,904 Thanks
    alsproject
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:23 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:23 PM
    I'm currently getting a 404 not found error and cannot see the comp on the listings on Shortlist. Maybe it'll turn up later
    • glennamy
    • By glennamy 12th Sep 17, 8:44 PM
    • 1,588 Posts
    • 61,322 Thanks
    glennamy
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:44 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:44 PM
    Just worked fine for me in Chrome...
    ...You're as much to blame, 'cause I know you feel the same, I can see it in your eyes, but I've got no time to live this love, no I've got no time to play your silly games... Janet Kay ===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NteFmrIN-VM
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,713Posts Today

6,502Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin