Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 12th Sep 17, 10:35 AM
    • 1,060Posts
    • 1,891Thanks
    SamsReturn
    Here's one to watch.
    • 12th Sep 17, 10:35 AM
    Here's one to watch. 12th Sep 17 at 10:35 AM
    They've found a lost episode of Fools & Horses

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/apos-lost-episode-apos-only-122511346.html

It's been locked away since 1984, and was recorded just before Grandad died.

Lovely Jubbly
Page 1
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 12th Sep 17, 11:01 AM
    • 1,060 Posts
    • 1,891 Thanks
    SamsReturn
    • 12th Sep 17, 11:01 AM
    • 12th Sep 17, 11:01 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBGdCGCEJFA

This time next year Rodney ........
    The lost episode.
    • kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 12th Sep 17, 2:15 PM
    • 7,240 Posts
    • 15,544 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    • 12th Sep 17, 2:15 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 2:15 PM
    My daughter and one of my sons will be delighted - thanks Sam.
    • fairy lights
    • By fairy lights 12th Sep 17, 2:23 PM
    • 8,035 Posts
    • 26,780 Thanks
    fairy lights
    • 12th Sep 17, 2:23 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 2:23 PM
    My daughter and one of my sons will be delighted - thanks Sam.
    Originally posted by kingfisherblue
    Well now I'm just curious about your other son, the miserly, Only Fools and Horses hating black sheep of the family
    • dontone
    • By dontone 12th Sep 17, 3:55 PM
    • 3,757 Posts
    • 11,106 Thanks
    dontone
    • 12th Sep 17, 3:55 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 3:55 PM
    Don't worry if you miss it. The Gold channel will no doubt have it on a repeat loop like they have for the rest of the show.
    Don't get me wrong, I like the odd episode now and again, but that show is on far too much. About time they showed something different.
    If they have found a lost episode of this, it raises hopes that more of the lost Doctor Who episodes might be found one day.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin'
    • kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 12th Sep 17, 4:37 PM
    • 7,240 Posts
    • 15,544 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    • 12th Sep 17, 4:37 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 4:37 PM
    Well now I'm just curious about your other son, the miserly, Only Fools and Horses hating black sheep of the family
    Originally posted by fairy lights

Oh, my older son will be quite happy to watch it too, but he won't be bothered if he doesn't see it - he has Down's Syndrome and his obsession is Coronation Street! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, his first words are 'Coronation Street tonight!', rather than 'Good morning mum' . He then mentions Corrie frequently, maybe every ten seconds or so..... OK, slight exaggeration, but it's numerous times throughout the day, probably at least 20-30 times

He's happy to watch most things with us, and does enjoy OFAH, but it's not his first choice. It comes down the list after Corrie, Casualty, Tom and Jerry, Jackie Chan films, Disney or Pixar films.....
    • joansgirl
    • By joansgirl 12th Sep 17, 6:22 PM
    • 12,423 Posts
    • 47,553 Thanks
    joansgirl
    • 12th Sep 17, 6:22 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 6:22 PM
    Oh, my older son will be quite happy to watch it too, but he won't be bothered if he doesn't see it - he has Down's Syndrome and his obsession is Coronation Street! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, his first words are 'Coronation Street tonight!', rather than 'Good morning mum' . He then mentions Corrie frequently, maybe every ten seconds or so..... OK, slight exaggeration, but it's numerous times throughout the day, probably at least 20-30 times

He's happy to watch most things with us, and does enjoy OFAH, but it's not his first choice. It comes down the list after Corrie, Casualty, Tom and Jerry, Jackie Chan films, Disney or Pixar films.....
    Originally posted by kingfisherblue
    Not sure if the extra episode they'll be showing every week is such good news for you then How much Corrie is too much?

And as for me....nope, don't like Only Fools and Horses
    Some people only exist as examples of what to avoid...

Finito
    • kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 12th Sep 17, 8:14 PM
    • 7,240 Posts
    • 15,544 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:14 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:14 PM
    Not sure if the extra episode they'll be showing every week is such good news for you then How much Corrie is too much?

And as for me....nope, don't like Only Fools and Horses
    Originally posted by joansgirl
    He can't wait for the extra episode - there's never too much Corrie for Robert. He Googles characters, he watches old episodes on DVD at my mum's, he reads her books about it (anniversary coffee table books that have been given to her as gifts in the past). Yep, he's obsessive!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,350Posts Today

6,121Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin