Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 12th Sep 17, 2:07 AM
    • 288,884Posts
    • 29,636,927Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 24/09 Win A Family Stay At Sands Resort Hotel & Spa In Newquay
    • 12th Sep 17, 2:07 AM
    E: 24/09 Win A Family Stay At Sands Resort Hotel & Spa In Newquay 12th Sep 17 at 2:07 AM
    Heart South West Login/Register

Answer: Croissant
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Comping Awe
    • By Comping Awe 13th Sep 17, 12:48 AM
    • 386 Posts
    • 17,076 Thanks
    Comping Awe
    • 13th Sep 17, 12:48 AM
    • 13th Sep 17, 12:48 AM
    you could be enjoying a two-night stay at Sands Hotel in a sea facing family suite, complete with breakfast each morning for a family of four.
    Your genetics load the gun.
    Your lifestyle pulls the trigger
    • IDeamOfFairies
    • By IDeamOfFairies 15th Sep 17, 10:58 AM
    • 1,757 Posts
    • 48,035 Thanks
    IDeamOfFairies
    • 15th Sep 17, 10:58 AM
    • 15th Sep 17, 10:58 AM
    Eligibility:
    5. Entrants must be age 18 years or older.
    6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.

Prize:
    7. One winner will receive a 2-night stay in a sea facing family suite for up to 2 adults and two children (14 years or under), including breakfast each morning of the stay.
    8. The prize must be redeemed by 29th March 2018.
    9. Breakfast consists of a hot and cold buffet breakfast including tea and coffee.
    10. The prize is subject to availability and cannot be taken between the 26th November 2017 and 10th February 2018 when the hotel is closed for accommodation guests.
    11. The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative.
    12. Prize redemption will be discussed with the winner.
    13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
    Yes, I know there is no "R" in the word dream in my username - it was setup in memory of my grandson
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

380Posts Today

3,631Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin