Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • richardvc
    • By richardvc 12th Sep 17, 2:05 AM
    • 1,090Posts
    • 1,454Thanks
    richardvc
    Ok google - voice commands list whilst driving, any more ideas ??
    • 12th Sep 17, 2:05 AM
    Ok google - voice commands list whilst driving, any more ideas ?? 12th Sep 17 at 2:05 AM
    Because you now cannot even touch your phone whilst driving, I am trying to perfect my use of "ok google" ie talking to my phone and getting it to do things thus removing the need to touch it
    I'm truly stunned that you can use voice commands to call people, send whatsapp messages and switch on Google maps.
    I've learned that you can set alarms/timers, that it can give you a weather forecast and can even make notes for you !
    Whilst just a novice at this, I wanted to know what commands you guys give google.
    What am I missing that will make my life better ?
    As usual, over to you !!
    Pre June 2005 - Money WasterFervent MSE'r and have reclaimed charges back from AMEX and A&L - approx 2.5k
    June 25th 2005 - Lightbulb Moment & 37k in debt June 23rd 2010 - I am totally debt free and it feels great !!!
Page 1
    • ballyblack
    • By ballyblack 12th Sep 17, 8:43 AM
    • 3,363 Posts
    • 1,721 Thanks
    ballyblack
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:43 AM
    • 12th Sep 17, 8:43 AM
    https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/list-of-ok-google-voice-commands/
    • RumRat
    • By RumRat 12th Sep 17, 9:26 AM
    • 2,479 Posts
    • 1,348 Thanks
    RumRat
    • 12th Sep 17, 9:26 AM
    • 12th Sep 17, 9:26 AM
    you can ask, where's the nearest petrol station/Cost/Starbucks etc? In fact any shop/outlet you desire.
    You can ask anything you would Google.
    I ask it to play whatever music I want when travelling.
    Of course, OK Google, Navigate to.....Always comes in handy.
    Drinking Rum before 10am makes you
    A PIRATE
    Not an Alcoholic...!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,713Posts Today

6,502Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin