Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • flapjack2121
    • By flapjack2121 11th Sep 17, 10:03 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    flapjack2121
    Ncp pcn
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:03 PM
    Ncp pcn 11th Sep 17 at 10:03 PM
    Hi,

Briefly, I parked in a station car park run by NCP (member of BPA). I texted as per their instructions, to pay for the day's parking cashlessly, twice as I got no confirmation (all their website instructions followed, including card payment set up). I have proof of this. I also emailed them later in the day detailing this to them.

However, on return, little yellow sticker on my windscreen. (Point of interest car colour listed as brown, when it is grey!). As I followed their instructions I am wondering best course of action? To appeal, wait 26ish days to appeal, or ignore?

Many thanks for any help, and please ask if more info needed!
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 11th Sep 17, 10:11 PM
    • 16,503 Posts
    • 20,663 Thanks
    Redx
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:11 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:11 PM
    all the advice you need is in the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread

all newbies are politely asked to read it, then follow the advice in it

station car parks are subject to bylaws , so this changes the dynamic of the beast

read a few other STATION threads to see why
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • flapjack2121
    • By flapjack2121 11th Sep 17, 10:19 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    flapjack2121
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:19 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:19 PM
    Hi thanks I have read it, and searched for "station" and "bylaw" but can't seem to find them
    • Redx
    • By Redx 11th Sep 17, 10:21 PM
    • 16,503 Posts
    • 20,663 Thanks
    Redx
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:21 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:21 PM
    try INDIGO RAILWAY APPEAL

stations are operated by the TOC
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 11th Sep 17, 10:43 PM
    • 15,478 Posts
    • 24,185 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:43 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 10:43 PM
    Hi thanks I have read it, and searched for "station" and "bylaw" but can't seem to find them
    Originally posted by flapjack2121
    HOW TO USE SEARCH

Go back to page one, and just above the threads list, you'll find 'Search this Forum'. Put your key word(s) in and change the default search from 'Show Threads' to 'Show Posts'.
    Use the above and you'll definitely find the posts. There's hundreds of them. Every week we get them!
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,834Posts Today

9,553Users online

Martin's Twitter