Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • w234
    • By w234 11th Sep 17, 8:35 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 9Thanks
    w234
    Parking Charge Notice (PCN) from NPE
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:35 PM
    Parking Charge Notice (PCN) from NPE 11th Sep 17 at 8:35 PM
    Hi

I've received a parking charge notice (PCN) notice to keeper on 2nd of August from NPE. We were on holiday then so once we've came back the 21 days to appeal were gone.

Received the Final reminder on 6th Of September and I definitely want to appeal! I've already won 2 appeals to POPLA back in 2014 thanks to you guys!

What's the best way of appealing now? Should I do it via email to: appeals@parkingprotection.co.uk as it's stated in the letter? Is it not too late?

Your advice would be most welcome!

Have you got a template I could use to appeal after I adjust it first of course...

Thanks
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 11th Sep 17, 8:42 PM
    • 32,726 Posts
    • 16,744 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:42 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:42 PM
    Everyone is politely asked to read the newbies faq thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread here

Go there now and take the time to read and understand it and the game you are now caught up in

You probably have lost the opportunity to appeal now (which would have been futile anyway - see ipc companies in the FAQ) and are in the debt collectors stage - see the newbies faq for the stages this goes through right up to the end (they have 6 years to start legal action)
    Last edited by Quentin; 11-09-2017 at 8:44 PM.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 11th Sep 17, 8:45 PM
    • 15,486 Posts
    • 19,571 Thanks
    Redx
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:45 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:45 PM
    see the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread, IPC and IAS advice

use the black text template for IPC members , "as is" - no changes

and its exactly the same advice as posted in that other thread you posted in too

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5703288
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • w234
    • By w234 11th Sep 17, 8:50 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    w234
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:50 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:50 PM
    Thank you for a quick reply.

I'm reading the NEWBIES thread now...
    • Redx
    • By Redx 11th Sep 17, 8:55 PM
    • 15,486 Posts
    • 19,571 Thanks
    Redx
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:55 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 8:55 PM
    Thank you for a quick reply.

I'm reading the NEWBIES thread now...
    Originally posted by w234
    which is the same advice you must have been given 3 years ago with your previous pcn"s !!

that advice has changed over those intervening years, because it is kept "up to date" and there are now 2 trade bodies, not one , but you should always follow that same advice now and in the future too

so NPE = IPC MEMBER = IPC TEMPLATE
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,932Posts Today

8,580Users online

Martin's Twitter