Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • xLuckyxAshxWinsx
    • By xLuckyxAshxWinsx 11th Sep 17, 4:38 PM
    • 1,306Posts
    • 55,692Thanks
    xLuckyxAshxWinsx
    Magazine Dailies/Click to Win (link) competition thread - updated regularly
    • 11th Sep 17, 4:38 PM
    Magazine Dailies/Click to Win (link) competition thread - updated regularly 11th Sep 17 at 4:38 PM
    Magazine Dailies and Click2Wins (link)

Below are the links to all the mag daily competition posts. Each post includes a direct link to each magazine and to each competition with its answer.
    All comps will be posted on the main board too, so please let that continue as normal. If you could link the competition post on the main board to the end of this thread, I will add it to the list accordingly

Please note I would love to have an individual post in this thread for each mag but as they’re always bringing us new mag daily sites, it would be way too long and impossible to keep up so I will try and keep a few mags to one post in alphabetical order.

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to send me a PM.

Great tip here from compsalex to save you entry time

Great tip from BuffaloB as to how to skip the videos on some dailies
    There is a very simple way of skipping the videos you are required to view in order to enter some of the dailies. If users install Adblock Plus for Firefox or Chrome then when it comes to play the videos it just skips them

Good luck

Thank you to bees**knees for keeping up this thread till now
    Last edited by xLuckyxAshxWinsx; 05-11-2017 at 10:18 PM.
Page 28
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,605Posts Today

5,930Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin