Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bermary
    • By bermary 11th Sep 17, 4:25 PM
    • 262Posts
    • 14Thanks
    bermary
    kilmarnock willow
    • 11th Sep 17, 4:25 PM
    kilmarnock willow 11th Sep 17 at 4:25 PM
    I have one of the above in a large plantpot and I must say it looks a real mess at present it seems to be ok for a few weeks and then the branches go brown also the leaves do and then start falling off,any one got any idea what I am doing wrong with it and how to look after it properly, T.i.A
Page 1
    • Silvertabby
    • By Silvertabby 11th Sep 17, 5:26 PM
    • 1,528 Posts
    • 1,819 Thanks
    Silvertabby
    • 11th Sep 17, 5:26 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 5:26 PM
    Kilmarnocks don't like to be in an exposed/windy area. Could that be your problem?
    • I have spoken
    • By I have spoken 11th Sep 17, 5:43 PM
    • 4,963 Posts
    • 9,656 Thanks
    I have spoken
    • 11th Sep 17, 5:43 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 5:43 PM
    Willows are thirsty plants too, they may be suffering from water stress in a pot
    • glasgowdan
    • By glasgowdan 12th Sep 17, 4:58 PM
    • 2,417 Posts
    • 2,704 Thanks
    glasgowdan
    • 12th Sep 17, 4:58 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 4:58 PM
    Hard to keep them looking good. I'd just replace it with something else personally!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,863Posts Today

9,140Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• It's the subtle poetry and lyricism of tweets like this that I find so endearing https://t.co/XhSKBCGyXe

• Interesting well argued take on the Uber situation from a black cab driver... https://t.co/c1I5ta0jde

• Follow Martin