Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • falcScot
    • By falcScot 11th Sep 17, 4:10 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    falcScot
    MBNA Credit Card Balance Transfer Twice
    • 11th Sep 17, 4:10 PM
    MBNA Credit Card Balance Transfer Twice 11th Sep 17 at 4:10 PM
    Hi

I have done a balance transfer to my new MBNA card, I can do another transfer before end of Oct, but I wondered if you can transfer the balance from the same card again.

Does anyone know if there any rules around this? I looked on their website and couldn't see anything?

Thanks in advance for any replies
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 11th Sep 17, 4:11 PM
    • 13,137 Posts
    • 13,437 Thanks
    zx81
    • 11th Sep 17, 4:11 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 4:11 PM
    As long as it's within the promotional time frame, yes.
    • dbmabz
    • By dbmabz 15th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    • 39 Posts
    • 460 Thanks
    dbmabz
    • 15th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    • 15th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    Yes you can make multiple balance transfers to the MBNA credit card provided the total of the balance transfers and the balance transfer fees are below your credit limit.

Make sure you do them within the timescale. Many MBNA credit cards, you must do the balance transfer within first 60 days of opening account to get the 0% rate
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,341Posts Today

8,249Users online

Martin's Twitter