Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aloise
    • By aloise 11th Sep 17, 1:27 PM
    • 562Posts
    • 411Thanks
    aloise
    new vinyl over old
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:27 PM
    new vinyl over old 11th Sep 17 at 1:27 PM
    Hope this is the right place to put this.
    I am having new vinyl fitted and the layer sugests putting it ove the one already down. Nothing at all wrong with the old one, just don't like it. It is a good vinyl and very well laid. Layer suggests i might be stuck down and will be more expense to pull it up and try and get the bits off the floor.
    Is this a good idea
Page 1
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 11th Sep 17, 1:36 PM
    • 2,078 Posts
    • 1,056 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:36 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:36 PM
    Only issue will be that the doors will need trimming as the combined floor will be higher.
    • aloise
    • By aloise 11th Sep 17, 2:14 PM
    • 562 Posts
    • 411 Thanks
    aloise
    • 11th Sep 17, 2:14 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 2:14 PM
    Only issue will be that the doors will need trimming as the combined floor will be higher.
    Originally posted by Le_Kirk
    Thanks for that, No doors it is open plan,
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,147Posts Today

8,116Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @KCMurdarasi: @MartinSLewis Only 2 fluently, but I can struggle by in another 5 or so. And ask the way to the toilet in about 10 - you d?

• Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• Follow Martin