Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bigbloke45
    • By bigbloke45 11th Sep 17, 1:06 PM
    • 1,963Posts
    • 33,508Thanks
    bigbloke45
    Twitter Wins?
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:06 PM
    Twitter Wins? 11th Sep 17 at 1:06 PM
    I've been doing a number of twitter comps recently and was wondering how I find out if I've won.

Do I get a message from the prize sponsor or do I have to go to each Twitter site to check or, is it a compilation of both?
Page 1
    • iwannabeonthebeach
    • By iwannabeonthebeach 11th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    • 4,549 Posts
    • 170,754 Thanks
    iwannabeonthebeach
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    normally they will either message you or mention you (will appear in your notifications)
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 11th Sep 17, 1:19 PM
    • 4,169 Posts
    • 152,087 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:19 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:19 PM
    They should either send you an @mention or a Direct Message. You can check either the messages tab or the notifications tab on twitter. You don't have to go to their twitter feed.
    Depending on how you have your twitter set up, you may get an email to say if someone @mentions you or sends a DM. You can change in your twitter settings what you get emails about.

Good luck.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

28Posts Today

4,250Users online

Martin's Twitter