Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • andygb
    • By andygb 11th Sep 17, 12:26 PM
    • 11,671Posts
    • 25,097Thanks
    andygb
    0 WOW
    Six nights in Vienna - a nightmare to plan - help
    • 11th Sep 17, 12:26 PM
    0 WOW
    Six nights in Vienna - a nightmare to plan - help 11th Sep 17 at 12:26 PM
    I am trying to book a week in Vienna leaving on 19th September, returning 25th September. I have been on Tripadvisor and Expedia so far, and whilst the hotels are fine, the flights are an absolute nightmare to plan.
    I have put in Luton airport, but it is really bizarre. Although only a two and a half hour flight, the options with Expedia are coming up with one stop and a total time of between eleven and twenty two hours.
    On Tripadvisor, the out flight from Luton was normal, but it was showing the return flight to Gatwick or Southend
    I am starting to tear my hair out, because the OH has always wanted to go to Vienna, and I do not wish to fall short.
Page 2
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 13th Sep 17, 3:13 PM
    • 10,899 Posts
    • 7,305 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    What is your budget?

BA fly from Heathrow and a week on those dates with a hotel starts from £445 pp.
    • maman
    • By maman 13th Sep 17, 3:28 PM
    • 16,658 Posts
    • 99,504 Thanks
    maman
    What is your budget?

BA fly from Heathrow and a week on those dates with a hotel starts from £445 pp.
    Originally posted by theonlywayisup

I've done a number of city breaks with Broadway Travel. If you type in Broadway Travel Vienna and then put your dates in they'll find you flights and a hotel. I checked and flying from LGW at good times to make the most of your stay will cost from about £400 pp depending on the quality of the hotel.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

589Posts Today

6,624Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Do you agree with @TfL's decision not to reissue Uber's licence on grounds including falling to report serous crimes.

• RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Follow Martin