Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 11th Sep 17, 6:59 AM
    • 1,836Posts
    • 12,353Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 11th September?
    • 11th Sep 17, 6:59 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 11th September? 11th Sep 17 at 6:59 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 4 September
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important
Page 3
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 12th Sep 17, 7:10 PM
    • 4,806 Posts
    • 18,715 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Evening all.

My FB buyer turned up eventually with her pound coin!

I collected my coffee table from the eBay seller, it's a lovely piece of wood but it's quite tall and I won't be able to see the fire from my favourite chair, I may ask the carpenter to lower it a bit.

More design stuff done but not quite finished, will finish it tomorrow with fresh eyes.

I emailed the workflow director last night to say I'm only going back for one week and then I'm off and I've had a reply so it's done now

It's getting chilly here, I'm going to watch east Enders under the covers and then sew the last curtain for the can.
    Lunches brought to work in September 6/20 Money saved to date £13.07 (compared to spending three pounds on a meal deal.)

Make £10 a day in September £349.40/300 (August£223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • La escocesa
    • By La escocesa 12th Sep 17, 7:36 PM
    • 2,887 Posts
    • 18,218 Thanks
    La escocesa
    Hi everyone

I had to get some groceries today - there's £58 in the groceries pot for the rest of September - will need to go shopping at the weekend... This is doable... right?!
    Made packed lunches today for me and OH.

OH is doing a roast chicken tonight so we should have lots of leftovers for lunches for the rest of the week. Then tomorrow I'll do lasagne so there should be enough for Weds & Thurs & one lunch.

Checked banking/YNAB
    Checked noddle credit report

Submitted an escalation for a flight delay - they said it landed within 3 hours so I wasn't eligible for compensation but it was 2h 56min and I saw something to say it should be when you actually get off the plane not when it lands so I escalated it on this point as we were definitely on the plane for an extra 4 min after landing.

I'm off out tonight - tap class Lots going on so good to take my mind off it even for an hour.

xx
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 13th Sep 17, 4:28 AM
    • 1,836 Posts
    • 12,353 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Morning all woken by the wind (I think) and now it's far to noisy to get back to sleep so I've had a coffee and got in early and booked the slots at parents evening that I needed due to work

I've also done 5 minutes meditation, as I wrote a piece for work on wellbeing and thought I should take some of my own advice particularly as anxiety was running high yesterday and getting up at 3.15 isn't going to help

Other things today:
    Check banking, surveys and FPL
    Check cc to see if refund from an item I didn't receive from amaz0n has been received
    Make a note in diary in a week to contact ombudsman if my utility provider still haven't given me a bill (it's only been 5 months since they stopped) had to get Fairy assertive level 5 yesterday when again they didn't seem to think it was an issue ('as your paying by direct debit, so probably won't be in debit')
    Carbonara for tea using ys cream I bought yesterday
    See if I can find those walnuts
    Labelling for sale (did some sorting last night, so it's vaguely in some sort of order)
    Take mrs FW rice and beans to work I made last night when I found some left over rice in fridge
    Enough beans and mushrooms for another day, so will cook some rice tonight and add to it and either freeze or DH can have tomorrow

Right, off to try and use the time wisely whilst not waking the rest of the house. Hope the commute is kind in this weather
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 13th Sep 17, 7:09 AM
    • 6,437 Posts
    • 36,732 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning purps - hope you're ok through the day with such an early start x

Day off today and I am meeting dd after lunch. She's received the dreaded work capacity questionnaire She's not been in a great way recently so think for the next few weeks I need to try to support her to resolve the things she has let slide. It's so frutrating she doesn't deal with things, or tell me they are a problem when they are small but instead waits until things are a massive problem.... she cancelled on me.
    Have offered to do it with her on Sat....

That's not going to leave me much time for other stuff as want to go to the allotment for a couple of hours after dropping off madam. was at the allotment for a few hours,
    came home did loads of sorting of veg. Made soup and generally tidied up

get some cooked diced turkey out of the freezer for pasta bake for meat eaters - am going to use a tin of mushroom soup from the "use it up" box

slice and freeze runner beans

20 mins hula hooping & 2 x 10 mins power walking to & from school

get courgette cake out of freezer for after school snack for madam. She's got ballet today but bag is all packed up already

vacuum stairs & upstairs. give bathroom a once over

Photo & list things on fleabay - I'm getting there! I photo'd 3 things yesterday

get lunches & bags ready for tomorrow

sort out cc2 and make payments from various pots. Will by default check my bank as well

Ok that's all I think I will have time for. Have a great day!

La E totally doable! Go and look on jack monroe's cookingonabootstrap site for inspiration for cheap and delish meals
    Last edited by determined new ms; 13-09-2017 at 2:31 PM.
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling '16 £2874.33 Roadkill £28.25
    Wombling YTD £2839.06/Roadkill £8.58
    SFDs Sept 6/18 CC saved £2372.50 Veg grown £376.20
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 13th Sep 17, 7:46 AM
    • 4,497 Posts
    • 34,348 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Not a great night's sleep here either It was very windy - I see this morning it has blown the bean wigwams over. They can be pulled upright again, but hope they haven't damaged anything!

Plans for today:
    Dog walks
    Ring surgery for appointment for a flu jab
    Make a note to order prescription medication online in time to pick up when I go to get flu jab, save a journey
    Rescue beans and see if any other damage has been done in the garden
    Pack an ebay sale (I will use packaging that I already have), and walk to the post office with it
    List some more items
    HM food from stores - aiming for a NSD - the ebay buyer has already paid for postage, so I don't count that! We have emough chicken and ham pie left for tonight, but I might get some mince out of the freezer to make a bolognese, as I have various bits and pieces to use up. Also have a quiche shell made yesterday to fill and rebake.
    Check banks
    Check for surveys
    Bit of cleaning
    Write to my aunt, who is elderly and doesn't do email or FB, and likes to get a letter
    Grocery spends for September £143.05 / £160.00 (includes milkman's bill)
    SFDs for September 5/18
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 13th Sep 17, 8:14 AM
    • 282 Posts
    • 2,421 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Dawn it's funny what you said about your aunt. I have friends with children one slightly younger than DD who likes a letter. The children always send handwritten thank you notes after presents but emailing is strictly out of the question. I don't mind, its nice to send and receive a hand written letter and when I send off presents to even the relatives I still try to put a small hand written note in.

Welcome to the newbies, Frugal I hope the days have been better since that mare of a day you had.

Sorry I have been reading but not much chance to post. Even though DD is going into catered accommodation her food stock pile in increasing!!!
    I've been picking up last minute bits when I can as DD is still doing media stuff after winning the double gold. Haven't been buying anything without doing a full price check first to make sure I am getting the best for my money. I can't believe at one time I would have recklessly just purchased stuff, rather chuffed with how much my mindset has changed
    DD boyfriend never got chance to eat half the goodies I got in as extra and we never had the planned roast dinner so made that last night including an extra one for tonight and one for my mum. The rest of the goodies now packed in DD stuff to protect my waistline
    Got a real bargain last night -£10 worth of deli ham for 98p. Also got £5 worth for my mum for 48p.
    Right better shoot off to look for a frying pan and wok and then DD is ready
    Have a great day everyone x
    2017 birthday savings so far thru shopping frugally = 228.72 284.31 306.81 481.15:money.
    April grocery challenge £171.21/ £200 May GC £248.47/£190 June GC £87.69/ £190
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 13th Sep 17, 12:22 PM
    • 4,806 Posts
    • 18,715 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Afternoon all! Am I the only one that is loving the blustery day?!

I didn't do my sewing last night as I got engrossed in a design thingy and worked until past midnight. I'm out of inspiration today so will do my sewing today instead.

I still have a few mushrooms which I will turn into an omelette for lunch though I am planning a small spend for dinner tonight.

I seem to have missed an eBay sale from two days ago so getting that posted is my first job today.

Have a good day everyone!
    Lunches brought to work in September 6/20 Money saved to date £13.07 (compared to spending three pounds on a meal deal.)

Make £10 a day in September £349.40/300 (August£223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • ziggy2407
    • By ziggy2407 13th Sep 17, 1:23 PM
    • 2,912 Posts
    • 21,691 Thanks
    ziggy2407
    Good Afternoon All

Today we will:

Check Bank & made PAD - Done
    RM Survey - Done
    Filing & shredding - Done
    Exercise - 2 x 15mins so far on exercise bike
    Home mani/pedi -
    Bake -
    Purge a few emails -
    Enter a few comps -
    Surveys -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Checked: Luckyphone, Ashleigh, FPL -
    Read - struggling with current book so will start another and try again another time

Have a great day all.

C
    It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward. (Old Chinese Proverb)

Make £5 per day in August 2017: £358.12/£155

Make £5 per day in September 2017: £351.89/£150
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 13th Sep 17, 1:42 PM
    • 1,186 Posts
    • 8,497 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Afternoon folks

Hope everyone is keeping safe in the windy weather.

So the meat delivery thing has got a bit out of hand. They tried to deliver it today and some of the packets of meat had totally defrosted. I wasn't happy to accept it because god only knows how it had been stored overnight. Rang customer services and they didn't seem very sympathetic and said that I should have accepted the delivery?! Currently awaiting a call back...

Yesterday's round up:

• Meals from meal plan - done
    • Reconcile that blimmin budget sheet!! (have been waiting for OH) - done
    • Charge phone in work - done
    • Gym at lunchtime (5k run in 30.51 Will aim for 30.30 next time) - done
    • Crochet if time - nah
    • Prep stuff for tomorrow's lunch/dinner - done
    • See about rearranging my food delivery as they are late and no one will be in the office - website has helpfully told me that they will get back to me tomorrow...
    Originally posted by carrielovesfanta
    • Meals from plan
    • Do not allow meat people to bully me into submission - hurrah. New meat coming on Friday!
    • Gym at lunchtime (working on my pull ups) - done
    • Plan next weeks meals and shopping
    • Poss crochet
    • Reply to message from my friend about possibility of selling some crochet items
    Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 13-09-2017 at 6:46 PM.
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: £10,490.31

SAVINGS: £9433.44
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 13th Sep 17, 1:46 PM
    • 481 Posts
    • 4,879 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Afternoon all,

A late list from me but I hope that still putting it up will make me productive!

Todays list
    * Another cereal box finished by the kids this morning, won't buy more til the cupboard is bare!
    * Gym session done and refilled water bottle
    * Went to the new hairdressers, they've done a really good job and for £18 I'm thrilled as the old place was usually about £28! (which was part of the reason I only went twice a year!)

Still to do
    ** Check banking
    ** Run dw on quick wash
    ** Hoover round just were needed
    ** Friend popping in for a coffee before the school run, cheaper then our usual monthly lunch out
    ** Check airers to see if washing has dried and put away
    ** Hang wet washing on to the airers as my line has broken overnight
    ** Made angel delight for kids dessert, its something we bought ages ago ys for 5p but I have lots of them sat in my use up box

Hopefully back to add more as I go! x

Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 13-09-2017 at 1:51 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 13th Sep 17, 7:38 PM
    • 3,639 Posts
    • 17,712 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Hi all,
    A stressful day so tried to keep as busy as possible. A few frugal bits:
    *NSD
    *Baked some nice crusty wholemeal bread rolls.
    *Remembered to turn that kilo of tomatoes into a big pan of soup.....plenty for freezer.
    *Made tomorrow's packed lunch.
    *Knitting later, stuff for sale.
    F x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    Loan pay-down fund instalment 2 = £120
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = £320 2016 = £210 2017 = £246
    • La escocesa
    • By La escocesa 13th Sep 17, 7:55 PM
    • 2,887 Posts
    • 18,218 Thanks
    La escocesa
    Hi gang

Sending you all a massive hug

I have managed another NSD Extra proud of myself as I even ventured into the fateful t k maxx today and I didn't buy new wine glasses or the candle I was eyeing up

Batch cooking tonight - that lasagne so should be 6 portions. Thanks for the link DNMS - I'll check out that website.

Just need to check banking/YNAB

What else
    Let hair dry naturally
    Cheapo porridge brekkie
    Packed lunch; OH was out on a working lunch so that was him sorted (I've assumed his Co was paying but may need to check this...)

Not much else really!
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 13th Sep 17, 9:35 PM
    • 1,836 Posts
    • 12,353 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Morning all woken by the wind (I think) and now it's far to noisy to get back to sleep so I've had a coffee and got in early and booked the slots at parents evening that I needed due to work

I've also done 5 minutes meditation, as I wrote a piece for work on wellbeing and thought I should take some of my own advice particularly as anxiety was running high yesterday and getting up at 3.15 isn't going to help

Other things today:
    Check banking, surveys and FPL
    Check cc to see if refund from an item I didn't receive from amaz0n has been received
    Make a note in diary in a week to contact ombudsman if my utility provider still haven't given me a bill (it's only been 5 months since they stopped) had to get Fairy assertive level 5 yesterday when again they didn't seem to think it was an issue ('as your paying by direct debit, so probably won't be in debit')
    Carbonara for tea using ys cream I bought yesterday
    See if I can find those walnuts
    Labelling for sale (did some sorting last night, so it's vaguely in some sort of order)
    Take mrs FW rice and beans to work I made last night when I found some left over rice in fridge
    Enough beans and mushrooms for another day, so will cook some rice tonight and add to it and either freeze or DH can have tomorrow

Right, off to try and use the time wisely whilst not waking the rest of the house. Hope the commute is kind in this weather
    Originally posted by PurpleFairy26
    Not too bad consideting my early start. Didn't find walnuts, but manage to label everything for the sale apart from about 15 items that need hangers which I'm short of. Did see box in loft so will go up tomorrow and have a nose, won't take me too long to do. Pleased with rest. Also put a fair bit aside for my friend.

Unsurprisingly energy provider has managed to produce bulls today however, they have randomly mashed 6 months together and showing a £271 in credit, then since we moved to the tariff they recommended (over the summer) we have eaten all that up and are now 27p in debit what a load of rubbish, will be calling them tomorrow. When fixed I'll be off for a better deal and hopefully so,e cashback

Sorry day was stressful foxgloves thinking of you.
    Just chilling before bed, may have a brew
    Last edited by PurpleFairy26; 14-09-2017 at 6:25 AM.
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 14th Sep 17, 6:52 AM
    • 1,836 Posts
    • 12,353 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Morning all. Much better sleep last night so happy Fairy today although I must meditate later, found it really helped the last couple of days as anxiety is higher than I would like. List for today:

Check banking, pay day tomorrow
    Check surveys and FPL
    Something from freezer for tea
    Take return back whilst in town for an appointment
    Use money from 'pot' for appointment - must remember to move it later
    Call idiotic energy supplier
    Find some hangers in loft
    Put some washing away and a quick tidy round
    Make a cake or biscuits. Try and find walnuts or make something else
    Walk later with friend for free exercise.
    Check tomatoes, got my first red ones yesterday. We're late developers here in the east mids
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 14th Sep 17, 6:54 AM
    • 6,437 Posts
    • 36,732 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning guys very quick post before springing into action! Need to wash my hair so need to get my skates on...

Foxgloves sorry to hear yesterday was stressful for you. Hope whatever it is is off your mind now x

Things for today:

* make marmite sandwich & snacks for work
    * NSD scrap that we are completely out of bread so need to pick some up. As am spending will get petrol as well
    * dinner is los from yesterday's rice bake thingy with fresh hg veg
    * bake courgette cake & make spicy tom & lentil soup to use up some veg!
    * take note of mileage
    * exercise for free tonight and hot tub
    * finish off bank transfers - paid cc yesterday but didn't reconcile accounts
    * speak to dd as she has something important to do today
    * make apple crumble to take to friend's tomorrow

Ok that's all I can think of right now. Have a great day guys x
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling '16 £2874.33 Roadkill £28.25
    Wombling YTD £2839.06/Roadkill £8.58
    SFDs Sept 6/18 CC saved £2372.50 Veg grown £376.20
    • Lottebear
    • By Lottebear 14th Sep 17, 7:00 AM
    • 740 Posts
    • 3,247 Thanks
    Lottebear
    Hello All,

- I popped into town yesterday and got a couple of half price Christmas gifts and when they went through the till there were 3 for 2! So in the end I got £50 for £20!
    - Picked up a New baby card for friends.
    - I managed to purchase a microwave in an auction, don't ask how, it is mystery to me, as I didn't think I won it, so I arranged a courier for it, if it what it says it is and new it is £155 and I have paid £45 all in, so fingers crossed.
    - Had a meeting with DD school to set up her care plan, it didn't take too long thank goodness.

- Today helping my mother switch her Gas and Electric, she has never done it before and also take out a Health Cash plan as she has high dental and optical costs.
    - Go up in the loft and get the remainder of the pram down and list on Ebay.
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 14th Sep 17, 8:13 AM
    • 1,186 Posts
    • 8,497 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Morning folks.

Foxgloves - I hope you have a better day today
    Purplefairy - my tomatoes are a disaster yet again this year

Today is my "Saturday" so lots of chores to be done. Also, my friend has a craft business and is looking to buy stock/sell on behalf of other crafters. I'm going to look for some easy Christmas crochet makes that I can sell.

Roundup of yesterday:
    • Meals from plan - done
    • Do not allow meat people to bully me into submission - hurrah. New meat coming on Friday!
    • Gym at lunchtime (working on my pull ups) - done
    • Plan next weeks meals and shopping - done
    • Poss crochet - done
    • Reply to message from my friend about possibility of selling some crochet items - done
    Originally posted by carrielovesfanta
    Today:
    • Big shop - stick to list
    • Meals from plan
    • Book train tickets for mammoth journey with my mum - done. Booked all singles for money saving
    • Washing out for a bit as we're supposed to be mostly dry today!
    • Gym this morning
    • Try to arrange item pick up from Facebook sale
    Will add as I go...

Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 14-09-2017 at 8:27 AM.
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: £10,490.31

SAVINGS: £9433.44
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 14th Sep 17, 8:16 AM
    • 4,497 Posts
    • 34,348 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Foxgloves, I hope you have a better day today

Today I will:
    Dog walks, free exercise OH did these today
    Hair appointment this morning, will walk to town for more free exercise! Done, didn't get too wet!
    Took a few items to one of the CS in town, found a really pretty summer dress in my size, reduced to £1, so bought it. One of the buttons is loose so I will need to resew it, and it is too chilly to wear it now, but if I wash, iron and repair the button, it will be like a new dress for next year
    All food from what we have in - I made a quiche and a bolognese yesterday, will see which we feel like having later Had bolognese. Also pear crumble for pud from gifted pears
    Put some more pears in the dehydrator, and stewed the rest!
    Ring for flu injection appointment, forgot yesterday Tried first thing, no answer, forgot later
    Ring DD1 re her invitation to lunch on Sunday Tried first thing will try again later
    Think about what to do with large quantities of pears and quinces Pears sorted Further games of freezer tetris will definitely be in order! Might try and dry the pears! I don't want to make preserves, as I have them going back two or three years in the larder, and have determined that these will get used before I make more.
    Some cleaning Not done
    look for surveys A few for onepoll so far

Hope everyone has a good day
    Last edited by DawnW; 14-09-2017 at 7:27 PM.
    Grocery spends for September £143.05 / £160.00 (includes milkman's bill)
    SFDs for September 5/18
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 14th Sep 17, 8:30 AM
    • 282 Posts
    • 2,421 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Sending hugs to everyone who are having a tough or difficult time at the minute and Carrie -good for you about the meat,I wouldn't have been happy either.
    Lottebear great buys on the Christmas gifts

Boy did it keep chucking it down last night. All I kept hearing were downpours, so glad I didn't put all the recycling out-have a glut of cardboard as always and I'm sure it would have been everywhere this morning (currently in battle with cardboard after box split)

Banking and bits all checked, direct debits all up to date
    Plans for today include,
    -pop into town to do a few bits that I haven't had chance to do
    -update my spends book
    -get DD to put a picture for me before she leaves tomorrow
    -was hoping for a NSD but DD has had the last of the milk with her cereal snacks
    -relax, big journeys tomorrow

Can I pick ur brains please as I know that u guys will have more experience than me. Have a couple of DD old textbooks that I want to sell on Amazon. The last time I did this was a couple of years ago after her GCSEs. I've been trying to put the first of the textbooks on and Amaz@n are now asking for all sorts of details including passport number for ID. Is this the norm now?

Have a great day everyone x
    2017 birthday savings so far thru shopping frugally = 228.72 284.31 306.81 481.15:money.
    April grocery challenge £171.21/ £200 May GC £248.47/£190 June GC £87.69/ £190
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 14th Sep 17, 10:53 AM
    • 4,806 Posts
    • 18,715 Thanks
    FatVonD
    HappyKitties, I registered with them recently and had to put passport number in.

Hi all, hope everyone is well and that all stressy situations are being resolved.

My plans for today are:

Cut down some foam to make the sleeping area bigger in the can, I've been googling tutorials and apparently an electric knife should do the trick.

Ring long defunct CC and get credit I accidentally paid into there moved to the correct account.

Ring printer and pay for first print run now I have all card samples and have chosen a weight. Work on another design for the next batch.

List something on eBay.

Have a good day all!

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,931Posts Today

5,733Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin