Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 10th Sep 17, 5:25 PM
    • 6,274Posts
    • 178,752Thanks
    Moneybot
    E: 31/10 Win a weekend away and the full Penhaligon's Portraits collection
    • 10th Sep 17, 5:25 PM
    E: 31/10 Win a weekend away and the full Penhaligon's Portraits collection 10th Sep 17 at 5:25 PM
    https://mysterymansion.penhaligons.com/

I think the end date must be wrong in the T&C here

https://www.penhaligons.com/penhaligons-mansion/?utm_source=Referral&utm_campaign=Mystery%20Mansio n&utm_content=MM_Web

As it starts 8th August and ends 31st June 2017 and is drawn on the 6th November.

Prizes

- Main Prize: A two nights stay in the Croquet Suite at Hambleton Hall, including Hambleton breakfast, a complimentary newspaper and wifi and dinner for two at Hambleton Hall's Michelin Star restaurant ,
    plus the entire Penhaligon's Portraits collection excluding Mr. Harrod ( One (1) The Tragedy of Lord George 75ml bottle, One (1) The Revenge of Lady Blanche 75ml bottle, One (1) Much Ado About The Duke 75ml bottle, One (1) The Coveted Duchess Rose 75ml bottle, One (1) Roaring Radcliff 75ml bottle, One (1) Clandestine Clara 75ml bottle, One (1) Monsieur Beauregard 75ml bottle, One (1) The Ruthless Countess Dorothea 75ml bottle, One (1) The Uncompromising Sohan 75ml bottle, One (1) The Bewitching Yasmine 75ml bottle.

- Runner-up Prize: The entire Penhaligon's Portraits collection excluding Mr. Harrod ( One (1) The Tragedy of Lord George 75ml bottle, One (1) The Revenge of Lady Blanche 75ml bottle, One (1) Much Ado About The Duke 75ml bottle, One (1) The Coveted Duchess Rose 75ml bottle, One (1) Roaring Radcliff 75ml bottle, One (1) Clandestine Clara 75ml bottle, One (1) Monsieur Beauregard 75ml bottle, One (1) The Ruthless Countess Dorothea 75ml bottle, One (1) The Uncompromising Sohan 75ml bottle, One (1) The Bewitching Yasmine 75ml bottle.
    Please note all references to "The Newt" are to my newt not to any other newt.

ps Yes I know the newt is my imaginary pet newt so is in fact a made up newt and the other newt or newts might be real newts but I don't care!!!!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,046Posts Today

6,901Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• Follow Martin