Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sherri71
    • By sherri71 10th Sep 17, 3:37 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 1Thanks
    sherri71
    Struggling after Motability car taken away
    • 10th Sep 17, 3:37 PM
    Struggling after Motability car taken away 10th Sep 17 at 3:37 PM
    My Motability car was taken off me last year after my DLA was changed to PIP. I've really struggled since then and often can't leave my house as I can't use public transport and although I can occasionally use taxis, it's not always possible due to my health problems and financial restrictions. Benefits are my only income and I have bad credit so a conventional loan isn't really an option. Does anyone know of any schemes or lenders for people in my situation? I asked Motability about this and they couldn't help me. TIA
Page 1
    • venison
    • By venison 10th Sep 17, 4:03 PM
    • 1,171 Posts
    • 1,223 Thanks
    venison
    • 10th Sep 17, 4:03 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 4:03 PM
    Have answered your question in the Loans forum.
    Doomed I say we're all doomed.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,540Posts Today

4,229Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin