Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Emmablossom
    • By Emmablossom 10th Sep 17, 2:15 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Emmablossom
    Ppi payout
    • 10th Sep 17, 2:15 PM
    Ppi payout 10th Sep 17 at 2:15 PM
    Hi, can anyone help me? I have put in a claim with lloyds for Mia sold ppi... received a letter dated 15 Sep in both mine and my ex hubbys name saying they will be sending a joint cheque, well we don't have a joint account anymore and have both requested the money to be transferred into my sole account... we have both called them several times chasing this payment and keep be told it's being processed.. has anyone else had this problem and if yes was it resolve? Tia emma
Page 1
    • Nearlyold
    • By Nearlyold 10th Sep 17, 5:04 PM
    • 936 Posts
    • 770 Thanks
    Nearlyold
    • 10th Sep 17, 5:04 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 5:04 PM
    When did you get the original letter regarding the cheque? its the 10th Sept today so if it was the 15th Sept last year you've now been waiting nearly a year - so can't imagine there are many others who have been waiting that long.
    • amersall
    • By amersall 10th Sep 17, 7:22 PM
    • 16,674 Posts
    • 18,717 Thanks
    amersall
    • 10th Sep 17, 7:22 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 7:22 PM
    Have you been waiting a year?, this could be because it was a joint loan/cc, they cannot pay it to one person.

As this was a joint claim, it has to be paid into a joint account, they will not pay it to one named persons account, your ex will have to contact them and they will send 2 separate cheques.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,501Posts Today

8,985Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin