Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PawelK
    • By PawelK 10th Sep 17, 12:43 PM
    • 128Posts
    • 9Thanks
    PawelK
    Final hurdles
    • 10th Sep 17, 12:43 PM
    Final hurdles 10th Sep 17 at 12:43 PM
    I am, what I believe, approaching exchange. There are couple of queries left for the seller to respond to. One is about outstanding service charge which they confirmed will be settled by completion and my solicitors asked for underwriting.
    Another one is about the share transfer. Seller indicated that they hold a share but have no share physically to transfer so that needs clarifying too.

With both in mind left, my solicitors confirmed I can transfer my deposit over. Do you think the above can jeopardise the whole purchase or I am on a final straight to the finish line?

I want to save transfer fees on chaps payments as I will be transfering from few different accounts (savings spread) and as there is a limit per transaction per day and I am on holidays from tomorrow for eight days, I would rather donthe transfers today and tomorrow morning so in case everything finalises next week and we proceed to completion the following week on my return, the money will already be with my solicitors.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,984Posts Today

8,559Users online

Martin's Twitter