Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • liffy99
    • By liffy99 10th Sep 17, 9:00 AM
    • 14Posts
    • 8Thanks
    liffy99
    Wealthify Circles
    • 10th Sep 17, 9:00 AM
    Wealthify Circles 10th Sep 17 at 9:00 AM
    Is there a previous post aimed at inviting MSE members to join a Wealthify Circle (assuming they have invested in the Wealthify roboadvisors account) ?
    I can't find one, despite being sent an invitation. No PM either.
    I an currently a member of the Roundyround circle that has 13 members. Is there a larger one and, if so, should I withdraw from Roundyround and rejoin with another ?
    Thanks
Page 1
    • alanq
    • By alanq 10th Sep 17, 9:57 AM
    • 3,860 Posts
    • 2,479 Thanks
    alanq
    • 10th Sep 17, 9:57 AM
    • 10th Sep 17, 9:57 AM
    If you put "wealthify" into the forum search facility you will can find many posts re wealthify.

This Newsletter may be what you are thinking of
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/robo-funds
    I'm a Board Guide on the Budgeting and Bank Accounts, Savings & Investments, Food Shopping and Over 50s MoneySaving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert .com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • granta
    • By granta 10th Sep 17, 12:14 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    granta
    • 10th Sep 17, 12:14 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 12:14 PM
    I am part of RoundyRound too! We need 12 more members to qualify for a 15% discount (currently 10%). If anyone wants to join and help us expand, PM me.
    If there is a larger circle out there looking to expand further, please PM or post on here. Thanks.
    • flyfisher1
    • By flyfisher1 10th Sep 17, 5:47 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    flyfisher1
    • 10th Sep 17, 5:47 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 5:47 PM
    Hi grant a
    Pm sent
    • jennyjj
    • By jennyjj 10th Sep 17, 8:47 PM
    • 218 Posts
    • 338 Thanks
    jennyjj
    • 10th Sep 17, 8:47 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 8:47 PM
    I am part of RoundyRound too! We need 12 more members to qualify for a 15% discount (currently 10%). If anyone wants to join and help us expand, PM me.
    If there is a larger circle out there looking to expand further, please PM or post on here. Thanks.
    Originally posted by granta
    OK. You piqued my curiosity. What is RoundyRound, apart from an episode of TellyTubbies?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67-2QvZ_uvs
    • elephantrosie
    • By elephantrosie 10th Sep 17, 9:54 PM
    • 372 Posts
    • 102 Thanks
    elephantrosie
    • 10th Sep 17, 9:54 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 9:54 PM
    any better whealthify circles there?
    Another night of thankfulness.
    • liffy99
    • By liffy99 11th Sep 17, 6:10 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    liffy99
    • 11th Sep 17, 6:10 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 6:10 PM
    [QUOTE=jennyjj;73107092]OK. You piqued my curiosity. What is RoundyRound, apart from an episode of TellyTubbies?

Circles are Wealthify's way of offering discounts on fees. Not quite the same as finding new members (so what is in it for Wealthify I wonder ?) but the more members that join a Circle, the greater discount on Wealthify's fees are given.
    Roundyround is just a name given to one particular Circle that was alluded to in MSE (there are a number of circles out there I am sure). Last time I looked we had 13 members (=10% off fees) and need another 12 to get a 15% reduction. 50 members in a Circle will give 20%.
    • flyfisher1
    • By flyfisher1 12th Sep 17, 4:56 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    flyfisher1
    • 12th Sep 17, 4:56 PM
    Wealthify circles
    • 12th Sep 17, 4:56 PM
    Trying to join a wealthify circle but don't seem to very successful in getting responses to the invites currently posted. Any assistance or offers appreciated,
    • liffy99
    • By liffy99 12th Sep 17, 5:36 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    liffy99
    • 12th Sep 17, 5:36 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 5:36 PM
    PM me your name and email and I can send an invitation.
    • Flobberchops
    • By Flobberchops 12th Sep 17, 11:22 PM
    • 585 Posts
    • 421 Thanks
    Flobberchops
    Yes, I'm Chief MoneyBlobber of my local MintedRoundabout group, PM me if you want to be added to the mailing list, only half a dozen spaces remaining to fill to get the seven extra members required to uptick our indexing bonus SwagBucks multiplier down to 17.5%! Serious inquiries only please!
    I work for a UK bank, but any comments made on this forum are solely my personal opinion. Caveat Emptor!
    • jennyjj
    • By jennyjj 13th Sep 17, 9:43 AM
    • 218 Posts
    • 338 Thanks
    jennyjj
    Yes, I'm Chief MoneyBlobber of my local MintedRoundabout group, PM me if you want to be added to the mailing list, only half a dozen spaces remaining to fill to get the seven extra members required to uptick our indexing bonus SwagBucks multiplier down to 17.5%! Serious inquiries only please!
    Originally posted by Flobberchops
    Flobberchops,
    'Chief MoneyBlobber'
    'MintedRoundabout'
    'uptick our indexing bonus SwagBucks multiplier down'
    and finally
    'Serious enquiries only'

Serious? Serious!!! With those sort of comments I think you should have said 'Flippant enquiries only'
    • flyfisher1
    • By flyfisher1 13th Sep 17, 4:05 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    flyfisher1
    Wealthify circles
    Pm sent, thanks.
    • fonsde
    • By fonsde 25th Sep 17, 5:09 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    fonsde
    Can i have as it well? thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,070Posts Today

8,568Users online

Martin's Twitter