Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JSB64
    • By JSB64 10th Sep 17, 7:40 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    JSB64
    Lillian Rose flowers - a warning
    • 10th Sep 17, 7:40 AM
    Lillian Rose flowers - a warning 10th Sep 17 at 7:40 AM
    Lillian Rose have very poor customer service. They would not accept responsibility for their carrier leaving flowers in our back garden. Instructions on box were to leave with a neighbour if we were out. We found the box on return from holiday the following day. The weather was very hot and the bouquet had been in the sun. When Lillian Rose asked for a photo, I sent one showing that the flowers had wilted quite badly. I was told that flowers only last on average 7 days so they 'could only apologise' that these had only lasted 6. I have to assume that this company knows very little about flowers, as it should be clear even to a non-expert that they wilt gradually and that these had not suddenly flopped as I took the photo! The company's one attempt at appeasement, after a week of emails, was as follows - 'We apologise for the upset caused, we can send a gesture of goodwill, please advise if you would like us to do so.' I was frankly astonished that aggrieved customers have to request their gesture of goodwill! I would advise anyone wanting to order online flowers to avoid this company.
Page 1
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 10th Sep 17, 7:49 AM
    • 15,272 Posts
    • 11,089 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 10th Sep 17, 7:49 AM
    • 10th Sep 17, 7:49 AM
    Didn't the cardboard box give protection from the sun?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,783Posts Today

6,839Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin