Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Silverscreen
    • By Silverscreen 9th Sep 17, 11:23 PM
    • 38Posts
    • 7Thanks
    Silverscreen
    Premier Park, Parc Tawe Swansea
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:23 PM
    Premier Park, Parc Tawe Swansea 9th Sep 17 at 11:23 PM
    Hi, I have gone through the process of appealing to the PPC and have received the POPLA code.
    I've read on a few threads on here that I should complain to the landowner as well before lodging a POPLA appeal.
    What is the best way to go about writing the letter? Or if there are any templates I should follow?

I have got the landowner details already so just need to put something onto an email.
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 9th Sep 17, 11:35 PM
    • 14,583 Posts
    • 22,939 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:35 PM
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:35 PM
    What is the best way to go about writing the letter? Or if there are any templates I should follow?
    By putting pen to paper (or fingers to keypad).

No templates, but there's a major link to a thread in the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1 covering complaints from which you might get some ideas to develop your own. The main advice is to 'tell it from the heart'.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 9th Sep 17, 11:52 PM
    • 50,101 Posts
    • 63,484 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:52 PM
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:52 PM
    Bear in mind the POPLA code will last just over 30 days, so if you think it runs out in a couple of days (after 28) you will in fact, have 3 or 4 more.

Just say it like it is, in the complaint. How upset the whole family is, ask them to cancel it. Simple.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,620Posts Today

6,083Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin