Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Muscle750
    • By Muscle750 9th Sep 17, 5:39 PM
    • 876Posts
    • 267Thanks
    Muscle750
    Told cant have holiday
    • 9th Sep 17, 5:39 PM
    Told cant have holiday 9th Sep 17 at 5:39 PM
    Ive submitted my holiday form 2 months before i want to take them ive been told i cant have them because someone else is off, My holidays run from Jan to Dec and i get 30 days a year (yes im lucky). However with staffing levels as they are (skeleton) Surely its not my problem that they cant allow me to have my holidays when i want to take them, this isnt the first time ive been asked to work instead but im just getting fed up of it now.
Page 4
    • paddedjohn
    • By paddedjohn 13th Sep 17, 4:48 AM
    • 7,019 Posts
    • 7,701 Thanks
    paddedjohn
    does that include holiday rolling over? only asking as if we don't take full holiday by March it gets lost and can't be taken (which usually leads to a rush of holidays being taken between January and march.
    Originally posted by xXMessedUpXx
    Use it or lose it, you have a full 9 months before January to plan holidays.
    Be Alert..........Britain needs lerts.
    • scd3scd4
    • By scd3scd4 13th Sep 17, 7:19 AM
    • 309 Posts
    • 277 Thanks
    scd3scd4
    Take holiday over???............I borrow from the next year. Must ring HR this morning and tell them how great they are and how much I love them....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,448Posts Today

6,095Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin