Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sj62
    • By Sj62 9th Sep 17, 3:40 PM
    • 54Posts
    • 457Thanks
    Sj62
    Superdrug BOGOF with student discount on top
    • 9th Sep 17, 3:40 PM
    Superdrug BOGOF with student discount on top 9th Sep 17 at 3:40 PM
    Hi. Hope no-one has already posted this. Superdrug are doing their Hot Cloth Cleanser just now as a BOGOF - £5.99 for original or £4.99 with second one half price for the Vitamin E version. Personally I'm happy with the original.

Anyway with their loyalty card you can use an NUS extra discount card at 10%

So I basically got £11.98 of hot cloth cleanser - really nice with muslin cloth included which I think is bigger than the Liz Earle one - for £5.39.

Absolutely delighted!
Page 1
    • jeppy
    • By jeppy 10th Sep 17, 11:38 AM
    • 3,284 Posts
    • 6,959 Thanks
    jeppy
    • 10th Sep 17, 11:38 AM
    • 10th Sep 17, 11:38 AM
    Hi, Thanks loads of great deals online, but how and where do I put my student number in or is student discount just in store? Thanks Jeppy
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,436Posts Today

9,308Users online

Martin's Twitter