Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • luke623
    • By luke623 9th Sep 17, 11:20 AM
    • 51Posts
    • 38Thanks
    luke623
    Websites and blogging
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:20 AM
    Websites and blogging 9th Sep 17 at 11:20 AM
    I am not sure if this would be the correct place to make this thread, Please move it to appropriate place if not.

I have a website that is not getting as much exposure as i would like. My website covers matched betting and ways of making and saving money etc. I was wondering if there are other bloggers out there who would be interested in doing guest posts. This would help spur a bit of traffic around.

Luke
Page 1
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 9th Sep 17, 10:00 PM
    • 26,034 Posts
    • 10,383 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 9th Sep 17, 10:00 PM
    • 9th Sep 17, 10:00 PM
    Having guests post gains 1 guest, thats going to take you a long time to gain a reasonable increase and may not increase traffic other than your guests.

Why is your site better than the ones already out there? Why would i visit your site instead of this site for instance?
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
    • luke623
    • By luke623 9th Sep 17, 10:57 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    luke623
    • 9th Sep 17, 10:57 PM
    • 9th Sep 17, 10:57 PM
    I figured If I can post on someone's else's blog that is to do with money I may be able to get a couple of people interested in my site.

To answer your other question. I like to think instead of just posting information with affiliate links like alot of other people I actually help people (although very few at the minute) with matched betting and how do it. I talk it through with them step by step so they don't make mistakes. I also post on my blog, despite not being as often as I maybe should as I do struggle with writing I must admit. I still commit to posting monthly profit updates so that people can see that matched betting is profitable and worth while
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 10th Sep 17, 12:18 AM
    • 26,034 Posts
    • 10,383 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 10th Sep 17, 12:18 AM
    • 10th Sep 17, 12:18 AM
    Google matched betting instructions

48,200 results. Finding another website or blog about matched betting and posting your links may mark you as a spammer. Why would another blogger want to push their visitors onto you?

Want to attract traffic? Youtube.. But your video needs to be very good and stand out above the rest with a decent camera.

Thought about posting something up that needed a greenscreen camera but how much??? Not paying that for a couple of videos.

The days of users with cheap webcams and lots of visitors seems to be seriously on the decline. Not many left.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

• CBaker
    • By CBaker 10th Sep 17, 3:43 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    CBaker
    • 10th Sep 17, 3:43 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 3:43 PM
    Start or hire someone to write relevant long-form content. Then invest in SEO to get organic rankings up.
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 10th Sep 17, 5:49 PM
    • 26,034 Posts
    • 10,383 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 10th Sep 17, 5:49 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 5:49 PM
    They already asked in another thread and yourself and AndyPix told them, so not sure why the 2nd thread?

Invest in your site or just linger in the bowels of the google results.

Check the 40,000+ other results and see why yours deserves to be higher in the rankings.

Catch 22, you need more visitors to get higher but how will you attract them?

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

648Posts Today

5,077Users online

Martin's Twitter