Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ashgate
    • By Ashgate 9th Sep 17, 9:35 AM
    • 45Posts
    • 2,638Thanks
    Ashgate
    E: 29/09 Win £1,500 worth of prizes from Riedel Crystal at Trentham Estate, Staffs
    • 9th Sep 17, 9:35 AM
    E: 29/09 Win £1,500 worth of prizes from Riedel Crystal at Trentham Estate, Staffs 9th Sep 17 at 9:35 AM
    Stoke Sentinel
    http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/win-1500-worth-prizes-riedel-307287

We’re giving away a trip for a Staffordshire Life reader and five friends to the Riedel UK HQ for a Riedel Champagne glass comparative tasting.

Each of you will receive two Veritas Champagne wine glasses and two Veritas Pinot Noir glasses to take home, as well as a mouth-blown decanter for the winner.

For your chance to win this prize, worth more than £1,500, simply fill in the form below before the deadline of Friday, September 29, 2017. Trinity Mirror terms and conditions apply. Please note that applicants must be aged 18 years or above at the time of entering and the prize must be claimed before July 2018.

In which country is Riedel’s headquarters based?
    I think the answer is Austria (from the text)
Page 1
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 9th Sep 17, 11:31 AM
    • 3,022 Posts
    • 16,677 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:31 AM
    • 9th Sep 17, 11:31 AM
    It's definitely Austria.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,067Posts Today

8,745Users online

Martin's Twitter