Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • samanthaknd
    • By samanthaknd 9th Sep 17, 9:30 AM
    • 646Posts
    • 243Thanks
    samanthaknd
    Beauty Bay
    • 9th Sep 17, 9:30 AM
    Beauty Bay 9th Sep 17 at 9:30 AM
    Really happy with their service, I ordered a few things yesterday, and got them this morning. Well packaged and great products all at free delivery. Would highly recommend them.
    Need to get rid of my Yankee Candle Habit, Not very money saving of me
Page 1
    • donnac2558
    • By donnac2558 9th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    • 2,361 Posts
    • 1,961 Thanks
    donnac2558
    • 9th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    • 9th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    I have shopped with them for a number of years, great service. Even when their warehouse was being refurbished they kept things on track and daily updates about shipping.
    • miniemma
    • By miniemma 9th Sep 17, 3:24 PM
    • 406 Posts
    • 185 Thanks
    miniemma
    • 9th Sep 17, 3:24 PM
    • 9th Sep 17, 3:24 PM
    Up until this week I would have said the same. I've had 2 well well packaged orders delivered super fast in the past but this week has been different.

Placed a large order Tues evening, after the cut off so waited all the following day for dispatch notification, nothing. Eventually found a tracking number via my account on the Thursday morning.

Also on the Thursday morning I ordered a gift voucher. The FAQs state immediate delivery but nothing came. Eventually, after contacting them via Twitter, the voucher arrived 3 hours later, too late to print out unfortunately as I wasn't home by then.

At the same time as the voucher, I received my order dispatch email from the Tuesday! It stated that 3 of my 8 items weren't coming and I would be refunded, no further explanation.

Gutted, they were the main items I wanted.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

190Posts Today

1,511Users online

Martin's Twitter