Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 8th Sep 17, 10:29 PM
    • 11,968Posts
    • 645,910Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    E: 30/09 Win 1 of 4 £50 garden vouchers (photo effort)
    • 8th Sep 17, 10:29 PM
    E: 30/09 Win 1 of 4 £50 garden vouchers (photo effort) 8th Sep 17 at 10:29 PM
    https://www.richardjacksonsgarden.co.uk/photocompetition/
    Most wanted: a lucky newt
Page 1
    • Ms Chocaholic
    • By Ms Chocaholic 8th Sep 17, 11:25 PM
    • 8,549 Posts
    • 52,920 Thanks
    Ms Chocaholic
    • 8th Sep 17, 11:25 PM
    • 8th Sep 17, 11:25 PM
    Entries are judged!

We just love seeing the pictures of your wonderful plants and gardens, and this month we’ve decided to expand our photo competition by offering four prizes! As well as seeing photos of your gardens fed with Flower Power, we also want to see photos of your plump homegrown fruits and vegetables and lovely lawns! We will be awarding four prizes of £50 in garden vouchers to the winners of the following categories:
    • Photo of a Flower Power fed garden/individual plant
    • Photo of a Flower Power fed fruit or vegetable
    • Photo of a lawn fed with Lawn Magic
    • Photo from the garden using any other Richard Jackson product i.e. Root booster, Container Magic, High Energy Bird Food.
    When you upload your photo, please remember to include a description, as well as the name of which Richard Jackson product you used.

Simply upload your photo before midnight on 30 September 2017. Winning photos will be published on our website along with some of our other favourites!

http://www.richardjacksonsgarden.co.uk/monthly-photo-competition-terms-conditions/
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
    • littlegran
    • By littlegran 9th Sep 17, 8:08 PM
    • 372 Posts
    • 1,390 Thanks
    littlegran
    • 9th Sep 17, 8:08 PM
    • 9th Sep 17, 8:08 PM
    I get If you'd like to enter again, make sure you submit your entry before midnight on 31st May 2017. The winner will be notified by email. after I submit the form
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

380Posts Today

3,631Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin