Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 8th Sep 17, 10:08 PM
    • 3,397Posts
    • 17,705Thanks
    Misslayed
    Prize redrawn
    • 8th Sep 17, 10:08 PM
    Prize redrawn 8th Sep 17 at 10:08 PM
    While I was away I had an email from Visitwiltshire to tell me I had 'one' (sic) a night's B&B in St. Anne's hotel in Salisbury and a 'Live escape' game, which seems to be something along the lines of The Crystal Maze. I NEVER enter comps for a night away unless dinner and luxury is included, and I can't imagine much worse than being shut in a room and having to solve puzzles to get out! I can only imagine that I entered one of their comps while the previous or following one was live. I've asked them to redraw so I hope one of you wins now!
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 1
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 9th Sep 17, 12:28 AM
    • 39,264 Posts
    • 6,188,701 Thanks
    One-Eye
    • 9th Sep 17, 12:28 AM
    • 9th Sep 17, 12:28 AM
    Which one of us do you hope gets locked up in a room in Salisbury?
    • EllasPa
    • By EllasPa 10th Sep 17, 3:33 PM
    • 1,247 Posts
    • 1,868 Thanks
    EllasPa
    • 10th Sep 17, 3:33 PM
    • 10th Sep 17, 3:33 PM
    Hope its not me lol
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

708Posts Today

6,183Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin