Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bitsandpieces
    • By bitsandpieces 8th Sep 17, 3:27 PM
    • 1,674Posts
    • 1,116Thanks
    bitsandpieces
    Huawei P8 cracked screen - repair or replace?
    • 8th Sep 17, 3:27 PM
    Huawei P8 cracked screen - repair or replace? 8th Sep 17 at 3:27 PM
    I shattered the screen on my Huawei P8 It's about £80-90 to get it repaired. Any opinions on whether I'm better repairing the screen or getting a new phone? The phone was working fine before I dropped it - wouldn't be replacing it, otherwise - but I know that's close to the cost of a new phone.

I'd want a phone that's robust (the P8 has been dropped many times over 2 years...) I'd also want a decent camera - the P8's is nice, and I've got used to it. In terms of performance, the P8 is quite adequate so I don't need an upgrade there. I would go for a Levono P2 (https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lenovo-p2-15444-with-discount-code-glitch-at-gearbest-2784695) but think the camera might be a let-down. Any other suggestions, if I am looking to replace?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,952Posts Today

7,833Users online

Martin's Twitter