Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JamboDP
    • By JamboDP 7th Sep 17, 10:08 PM
    • 32,478Posts
    • 6,808,402Thanks
    JamboDP
    Thought I had a winning letter
    • 7th Sep 17, 10:08 PM
    Thought I had a winning letter 7th Sep 17 at 10:08 PM
    Recieved a letter today and when opened it was from Bauer Media with SU-DOKU header, thought I had won a prize. when I read it all it was a letter telling me about changes to my subscription Ts & Cs.

Feeling a bit disapointed.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
Page 1
    • EllasPa
    • By EllasPa 7th Sep 17, 10:16 PM
    • 1,247 Posts
    • 1,868 Thanks
    EllasPa
    • 7th Sep 17, 10:16 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 10:16 PM
    Better luck next time.
    • towser44
    • By towser44 7th Sep 17, 10:19 PM
    • 472 Posts
    • 9,249 Thanks
    towser44
    • 7th Sep 17, 10:19 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 10:19 PM
    I had an interesting envelope arrive today, first time in a while I've thought it could be something good. Turned out to be an invite from my doctors to go for the flu inoculation! The postman is taunting me I think!
    • JamboDP
    • By JamboDP 8th Sep 17, 11:24 PM
    • 32,478 Posts
    • 6,808,402 Thanks
    JamboDP
    • 8th Sep 17, 11:24 PM
    • 8th Sep 17, 11:24 PM
    I had an interesting envelope arrive today, first time in a while I've thought it could be something good. Turned out to be an invite from my doctors to go for the flu inoculation! The postman is taunting me I think!
    Originally posted by towser44
    I got one of them as well today.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,661Posts Today

6,817Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin