Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 7th Sep 17, 9:26 PM
    • 55Posts
    • 257Thanks
    Figgi
    33 WOW
    Boots Weekly Star Gift Thread
    • 7th Sep 17, 9:26 PM
    33 WOW
    Boots Weekly Star Gift Thread 7th Sep 17 at 9:26 PM
    First Star Gift of the year is on September 29th
Page 3
    • jcash81
    • By jcash81 30th Sep 17, 8:19 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 73 Thanks
    jcash81
    Bit disappointed with the big s&g again this year , wish they would mix it up a bit
    • N11KWG
    • By N11KWG 3rd Oct 17, 2:32 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    N11KWG
    How do I follow this post please ��
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 3rd Oct 17, 5:27 AM
    • 12,499 Posts
    • 39,761 Thanks
    sarah1972
    How do I follow this post please ��
    Originally posted by N11KWG
    At the top of the thread it says thread tools, click there and then subscribe to this thread.

To be honest though, it will be bumped each week when the gifts come out so should always be on the first page most days.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Sofiarose24
    • By Sofiarose24 3rd Oct 17, 8:02 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sofiarose24
    Does anyone know whether Boots will also be doing offers on perfume and aftershave weekly? I seem to remember getting Lady Million in an offer last year
    • jcash81
    • By jcash81 3rd Oct 17, 8:26 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 73 Thanks
    jcash81
    Does anyone know whether Boots will also be doing offers on perfume and aftershave weekly? I seem to remember getting Lady Million in an offer last year
    Originally posted by Sofiarose24
    They usually do, I'm
    Waiting for alien perfume as I've run out !
    • Storck
    • By Storck 3rd Oct 17, 8:58 PM
    • 1,762 Posts
    • 2,081 Thanks
    Storck
    There is an extra star gift as well this Friday, Mille Mankintosh Couture Beauty at half price from £30 to £15.

First Christmas points event is 26th October, Spend £50 get £10 of points, in selected stores.
    There is a preview event the week before in a very small number of stores but not sure which ones, probably the biggest dozen.
    Originally posted by Figgi
    Been told today while doing my shopping that the preview event is now in 200 stores and then the 26th one is in all stores.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 4th Oct 17, 1:42 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 257 Thanks
    Figgi
    Boots have changed the Star Gift due to the shooting in Las Vagas.

They are now doing the Joules Weekend Bag.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 4th Oct 17, 2:08 PM
    • 12,499 Posts
    • 39,761 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Boots have changed the Star Gift due to the shooting in Las Vagas.

They are now doing the Joules Weekend Bag.
    Originally posted by Figgi

http://www.boots.com/joules-wonderful-weekend-bag-10232371
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 4th Oct 17, 6:55 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 257 Thanks
    Figgi
    The Joules Wonderful Weekend Tote Bag will be down from £50 to £25. It should have been the following week but due to the shoot in Las Vegas, the Misguided set off has been postponed.

There are also two Baylis and Harding sets on offer too at half price from £25 to £12.50. They are the Ultimate House Collections for Him and Her.
    • Storck
    • By Storck 5th Oct 17, 3:18 PM
    • 1,762 Posts
    • 2,081 Thanks
    Storck
    We got our vouchers through the post today including an invite to the preview event, choice of three stores locally to us
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 6th Oct 17, 3:54 AM
    • 12,499 Posts
    • 39,761 Thanks
    sarah1972
    here are this weeks ones :

http://www.boots.com/christmas-shop/christmas-weekly-offers

• Emayosborne
    • By Emayosborne 7th Oct 17, 3:57 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Emayosborne
    They have changed this weeks due to the horrific events in Las Vegas.

This weeks star gift is the gorgeous Joules weekend bag. I picked mine up today, £25 instead of £50. I save my points all year for these so mine was free 😊
    • MUMMYPEEPS
    • By MUMMYPEEPS 8th Oct 17, 11:24 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    MUMMYPEEPS
    Thanks have had two lovely retro colours Nails Inc Unicorn sets. One for me the other my daughter. Great value x
    • Gigervamp
    • By Gigervamp 9th Oct 17, 1:41 AM
    • 6,221 Posts
    • 19,809 Thanks
    Gigervamp
    I've asked my husband to pick up the Joules bag and put it away for xmas. I love the colour.
    • N11KWG
    • By N11KWG 10th Oct 17, 3:57 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    N11KWG
    Will the Zoella Advent Calendar go half price please? Xx
    • malebolge
    • By malebolge 10th Oct 17, 7:22 AM
    • 433 Posts
    • 768 Thanks
    malebolge
    Will the Zoella Advent Calendar go half price please? Xx
    Originally posted by N11KWG
    Last year, Superdrug did some good deals on advent calenders, including Zoella. I got one for my granddaughter but she wasn't impressed with it. I also got her the Benefits one, which she liked much more.
    • Gigervamp
    • By Gigervamp 10th Oct 17, 9:31 AM
    • 6,221 Posts
    • 19,809 Thanks
    Gigervamp
    Phew, husband picked up the last Joules bag in our local store yesterday. Now I just have to ignore the temptation to have a peek! I had a 250 points on a £25 spend voucher, so I gave him that to use, so in effect, it only cost £22.50.
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 10th Oct 17, 5:56 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 257 Thanks
    Figgi
    This weeks Star Gift is a Yankee Candle Gift set. Currently it is £60 but it will be £30.

An exclusive to Boots Yankee Candle® Gift Set features 1 Medium Jar Candle, 1 Small Jar Candle, 7 Votive Candles and 12 Tealights.

This premium gift set has one Medium Jar Candle of warm Sparkling Cinnamon and one Small Jar Candle of the homely Clean Cotton with seven more mixed winter fragrance Votives and 12 Winter Glow tealights - go ahead and treat yourself this Christmas!

https://www.boots.com/yankee-christmas-yankee-candle-gift-set-10237012
    • minxymoo
    • By minxymoo 10th Oct 17, 6:09 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    minxymoo
    Hi does anyone know if there is gonna be a Liz Earle star gift this year ?
    • Storck
    • By Storck 10th Oct 17, 10:31 PM
    • 1,762 Posts
    • 2,081 Thanks
    Storck
    Hi does anyone know if there is gonna be a Liz Earle star gift this year ?
    Originally posted by minxymoo
    Not sure yet, unlikely to be one of the main star gifts but may be a set on offer .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

515Posts Today

4,455Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin