Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • C8957
    • By C8957 7th Sep 17, 8:51 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 0Thanks
    C8957
    M25 speed limit
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:51 PM
    M25 speed limit 7th Sep 17 at 8:51 PM
    Hi,
    I was travelling south on the m25 last night (I think around junction 10?) and the variable speed limit changed to 20 mph even though the motorway was fairly quiet (I didn't see it change to this , I just got to part of the motorway that had this limit displayed) . I started to slow down , but literally nobody else slowed down so it would have been very dangerous to drive at 20. I think I slowed down to about 40, but even then people were over taking me . Not one person drove at 20.

Has anyone else had an experience like this ? I am very worried as I'll probably get a ticket , and I haven't been driving long so I could also lose my license
Page 1
    • C8957
    • By C8957 7th Sep 17, 8:57 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    C8957
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:57 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:57 PM
    Just realised this is in the wrong section and I can't work out how to delete it
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,774Posts Today

7,549Users online

Martin's Twitter