Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • EssexGB
    • By EssexGB 7th Sep 17, 8:01 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    EssexGB
    Penalty charge notice newham council
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:01 PM
    Penalty charge notice newham council 7th Sep 17 at 8:01 PM
    Hello every one.
    I am new here so apology in advance if this post is not where it should be.
    I recieved Penalty Charge Notice in post for the contravention 32d. Failing to drive the direction shown by the arrow on blue sign ( proceeding in the wrong dire tion).
    I was attending emergency as my uncle was having heart attack and his 10 year old sibling made a call to emergency services and Inform all the family.he was pa nicing .I was at romford road when he called me.I rushed on green street passing neville road on my right.I needed to take next right (plashet road) which was closed because of road works.so I made u turn on green street and took neville road thinking there will be a way out however within seconds of taking neville road I realised road is long and it might take me longer to get to my destination.I made 3 point turn and came back on green street.

I have checked on newham council website and there is no image or video available.I spoke to council and they saying it will be available soon.
    After bit of research I came to know that camera was on the Himalaya shop opposite neville road which took picture when I was coming off neville road.

Could any one suggest anything whether I should appeal or just pay up and move on.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 7th Sep 17, 8:04 PM
    • 15,486 Posts
    • 19,571 Thanks
    Redx
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:04 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:04 PM
    no idea, but I will suggest that you join pepipoo forums with a gmail email address (not hotmail) and ask on there in the council section, also adding any scans of paperwork to your post there

on here we deal mainly with private parking charge notices, not penalty ones
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • EssexGB
    • By EssexGB 7th Sep 17, 8:12 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    EssexGB
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:12 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:12 PM
    I am not the registered owner.it's friend of mine, who sent me picture of pcn. contravention occurred on the 24/08/2017 at 19.45. Pcn recieved on the 05/09/2017.
    I will try to upload complete pcn as soon as I have the decent picture.
    • EssexGB
    • By EssexGB 7th Sep 17, 8:13 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    EssexGB
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:13 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:13 PM
    Ok thankyou
    • Redx
    • By Redx 7th Sep 17, 8:14 PM
    • 15,486 Posts
    • 19,571 Thanks
    Redx
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:14 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:14 PM
    do any uploads over there, not on here (wont work on here)
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,851Posts Today

8,165Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin