Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • digitalmetal
    • By digitalmetal 7th Sep 17, 3:26 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    digitalmetal
    Santander Online PPI Query Form Doesn't Work
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:26 PM
    Santander Online PPI Query Form Doesn't Work 7th Sep 17 at 3:26 PM
    Just a heads up to anyone who was thinking to use the Santander Online PPI Query Form to checkup on their PPI history ( I cant post a link im afraid, it appears i'm too new here )

Don't bother, its broken - Well the final submission button for the form is anyway.
    typical that you have to fill out all of your details to get so far as finding this out which I just did, so i thought i'd let everyone know here and perhaps even someone from Santander is watching and will get it fixed.

All the other buttons on the form work to advance to the next stage and the final button is protected by a "Captcha" which on their own are notoriously painful to get through for some people, however making 100% sure i've entered the characters correctly the submit button still doesnt become active and clickable.
    Ive tried with Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers on Windows 10 Pro and had no joy, maybe it will work on another browser or operating system but i havent got that far yet.
Page 1
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 7th Sep 17, 3:28 PM
    • 18,702 Posts
    • 9,963 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:28 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:28 PM
    I doubt this will be a long term problem, but have you contacted Santander to report the issues you had?

In the meantime, you can send your query by post..
    • digitalmetal
    • By digitalmetal 7th Sep 17, 3:33 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    digitalmetal
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:33 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:33 PM
    I doubt this will be a long term problem, but have you contacted Santander to report the issues you had?
    Originally posted by Moneyineptitude
    Nope i'm not interested in doing their QA for them, just thought i'd let people know here not to bother with it for the time being.

In the meantime, you can send your query by post..
    Originally posted by Moneyineptitude
    Yeah I know thanks there are several alternate ways on the page but the online form is many times shorter and simpler.
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 7th Sep 17, 3:41 PM
    • 89,511 Posts
    • 55,932 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:41 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:41 PM
    Do you have an adblocker running? Some of these are known to block some form fillers
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. Different people have different needs and what is right for one person may not be for another. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
    • digitalmetal
    • By digitalmetal 7th Sep 17, 3:56 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    digitalmetal
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:56 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:56 PM
    Do you have an adblocker running? Some of these are known to block some form fillers
    Originally posted by dunstonh
    No I dont, Thanks for trying to help but thats not really what i'm looking for I just wanted to pass on the info.
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 7th Sep 17, 7:26 PM
    • 18,702 Posts
    • 9,963 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 7th Sep 17, 7:26 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 7:26 PM
    Nope i'm not interested in doing their QA for them
    Originally posted by digitalmetal
    That just seems to be self defeating (and doesn't help other potential complainants either).
    • digitalmetal
    • By digitalmetal 7th Sep 17, 8:48 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    digitalmetal
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:48 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 8:48 PM
    Maybe but I don't have time to hunt down the right people to talk to, anyway it's working again now as I just tried again, changed nothing my end so whatever, that's life, moderators feel free to delete the thread.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,585Posts Today

7,581Users online

Martin's Twitter