Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • The_Newbie
    • By The_Newbie 7th Sep 17, 3:21 PM
    • 26Posts
    • 5Thanks
    The_Newbie
    Sainsbury Energy Fixed Ends 31 October.
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:21 PM
    Sainsbury Energy Fixed Ends 31 October. 7th Sep 17 at 3:21 PM
    Hi, my "Sainsbury Energy Fixed Ends 31 October 2017." I got it last year with MSE Energy club its dual fuel

I was paying £83 month and it's going up to £ 93.32

when is the best time to change supplier can I leave a supplier early

Is anyone else with Sainsbury's I think it was popular on MSE
Page 1
    • Robin9
    • By Robin9 7th Sep 17, 3:28 PM
    • 1,650 Posts
    • 1,074 Thanks
    Robin9
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:28 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:28 PM
    You will get a letter from Sainsbury's in the next few days after which you are free to change without any exit penalty.

Put your ACTUAL consumption in kwh not £ into a comparison site and see who comes out best.
    Never pay on an estimated bill
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,908Posts Today

5,714Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin