Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • priorslee
    • By priorslee 7th Sep 17, 9:58 AM
    • 1,821Posts
    • 430,009Thanks
    priorslee
    E: 27/09 Win a £75 John Lewis gift card (myWaitrose cardholders)
    • 7th Sep 17, 9:58 AM
    E: 27/09 Win a £75 John Lewis gift card (myWaitrose cardholders) 7th Sep 17 at 9:58 AM
    Waitrose

Andrexģ is celebrating its 75th birthday this year! From its humble origins in 1942 in Walthamstow, to its status as one of the nationís most iconic brands* in 2017, Andrexģ is proud to have been keeping generations of families feeling clean and confident for the last 75 years. And to mark the special event, Andrexģ is offering 75 myWaitrose members the chance to WIN a John Lewis gift card worth £75!
Page 1
    • booklover500
    • By booklover500 7th Sep 17, 10:02 AM
    • 339 Posts
    • 2,263 Thanks
    booklover500
    • 7th Sep 17, 10:02 AM
    • 7th Sep 17, 10:02 AM
    Just like the Waitrose comp posted yesterday the capcha isn't working on safari - I tried 6 times!.

I will try on my my other computer on Mozilla later.
    • marialionza
    • By marialionza 7th Sep 17, 11:37 AM
    • 5,986 Posts
    • 66,983 Thanks
    marialionza
    • 7th Sep 17, 11:37 AM
    • 7th Sep 17, 11:37 AM
    Not working in Chrome /FF for me atm.
    Managed to enter Waitrose weekly comp just now so I think the prob is Andrex.
    Just an idea.
    Last edited by marialionza; 07-09-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPS HERE

• Ganador
    • By Ganador 7th Sep 17, 11:55 AM
    • 30 Posts
    • 260 Thanks
    Ganador
    • 7th Sep 17, 11:55 AM
    • 7th Sep 17, 11:55 AM
    I managed to enter a couple yesterday after clearing my entire browsing history and all cookies and today my husband and I both entered the Weekend mag ok immediately before trying this one. The all number thing didn't work a couple of times - and then appeared to, but all we got was a blank screen, no confirmation of entry! I don't know if I've got the will to email customer services agani - they swear their IT dept. say there's no problem and it's my computer or browser. All I know is I had no problems until a few weeks ago.
    • glamlovinkitty
    • By glamlovinkitty 7th Sep 17, 12:48 PM
    • 222 Posts
    • 8,695 Thanks
    glamlovinkitty
    • 7th Sep 17, 12:48 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 12:48 PM
    Tried 11 times and same problem. I wish they'd get this sorted
    £25 Yates tab;netbook/course up to £1000; Madcats toys;Kylie Minogue Darling perfume;Go-Cat toy;£20 HMV voucher;32" TV;home cinema system;Nintendo Wii and game goodies;Miamoo night balm;face mask;£100;GT Championship tix;lawn food;£100 St Enoch vouchers;chocolate spread; £50 Amazon voucher; Good Food Show tix
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 7th Sep 17, 1:16 PM
    • 3,350 Posts
    • 332,351 Thanks
    okane ga nai
    • 7th Sep 17, 1:16 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 1:16 PM
    For those having difficulty entering Waitrose competitions enter your details including ticking terms & conditions then reset captcha/code until only numbers are showing. Then enter the numbers and hit enter key on keyboard not submit . It may take a few attempts but it seems to work better when only numbers are showing.
    • glamlovinkitty
    • By glamlovinkitty 7th Sep 17, 1:30 PM
    • 222 Posts
    • 8,695 Thanks
    glamlovinkitty
    • 7th Sep 17, 1:30 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 1:30 PM
    For those having difficulty entering Waitrose competitions enter your details including ticking terms & conditions then reset captcha/code until only numbers are showing. Then enter the numbers and hit enter key on keyboard not submit . It may take a few attempts but it seems to work better when only numbers are showing.
    Originally posted by okane ga nai

Unfortunately didn't work this way either despite numerous goes!
    £25 Yates tab;netbook/course up to £1000; Madcats toys;Kylie Minogue Darling perfume;Go-Cat toy;£20 HMV voucher;32" TV;home cinema system;Nintendo Wii and game goodies;Miamoo night balm;face mask;£100;GT Championship tix;lawn food;£100 St Enoch vouchers;chocolate spread; £50 Amazon voucher; Good Food Show tix
    • marialionza
    • By marialionza 7th Sep 17, 1:53 PM
    • 5,986 Posts
    • 66,983 Thanks
    marialionza
    • 7th Sep 17, 1:53 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 1:53 PM
    Originally posted by okane ga nai
    Did everything as above and got a blank page but a "thank you " on the url .
    Hope that means it worked.
    Thanks to okane ga nai
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPS HERE

• lizd31
    • By lizd31 7th Sep 17, 3:13 PM
    • 21,682 Posts
    • 1,728,354 Thanks
    lizd31
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:13 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 3:13 PM
    I've emailed them via their contact page to notify them of the problem
    Positivity is the key to success
    • LadyLanc
    • By LadyLanc 7th Sep 17, 5:52 PM
    • 143 Posts
    • 7,684 Thanks
    LadyLanc
    People keep contacting them to point out the problem/s - but nothing improves!
    • booklover500
    • By booklover500 7th Sep 17, 6:30 PM
    • 339 Posts
    • 2,263 Thanks
    booklover500
    Now, instead of entering me, it keeps taking me through to a page asking me to create an account with Waitrose even though I already have one registered and put my card number at the top of the form!

Has anyone else had this problem?
    • zippy67
    • By zippy67 7th Sep 17, 7:11 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 923 Thanks
    zippy67
    Yes me too :-(
    • jankirkcaldy
    • By jankirkcaldy 7th Sep 17, 7:38 PM
    • 90 Posts
    • 686 Thanks
    jankirkcaldy
    Same here. I usually give up for a week or so , try again and it all works !
    • booklover500
    • By booklover500 8th Sep 17, 12:14 AM
    • 339 Posts
    • 2,263 Thanks
    booklover500
    Thanks - glad to know it's not just me.

If anyone finds it working in the next few days, please bump it!
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 8th Sep 17, 1:36 PM
    • 2,996 Posts
    • 16,654 Thanks
    Misslayed
    Now, instead of entering me, it keeps taking me through to a page asking me to create an account with Waitrose even though I already have one registered and put my card number at the top of the form!

Has anyone else had this problem?
    Originally posted by booklover500
    Yes, me too
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • lizd31
    • By lizd31 11th Sep 17, 1:06 PM
    • 21,682 Posts
    • 1,728,354 Thanks
    lizd31
    I've just had this reply saying it's been fixed so hopefully you should all be able to enter now

Thanks for getting in touch about our WIN with Andrexģ 75th Anniversary competition Elizabeth, although I'm sorry you've been unable to enter.

I'm afraid there was a technical error with our website and this has now been fixed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes, and thanks again for your patience.

I've entered your details into the competition and best of luck.
    Positivity is the key to success
    • jankirkcaldy
    • By jankirkcaldy 11th Sep 17, 1:39 PM
    • 90 Posts
    • 686 Thanks
    jankirkcaldy
    Fixed ! They must be joking. Emailed them an hour ago and it's still not putting the entry code through on PC, iPad and various browsers - just tried.
    Never had this problem until recently
    • moonray69
    • By moonray69 11th Sep 17, 3:34 PM
    • 200 Posts
    • 1,447 Thanks
    moonray69
    It's gone through for me on Chrome
    • booklover500
    • By booklover500 11th Sep 17, 4:16 PM
    • 339 Posts
    • 2,263 Thanks
    booklover500
    After 3 attempts on Safari it finally worked for me!

Thanks everyone for your help.
    • marrich
    • By marrich 11th Sep 17, 9:51 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 90 Thanks
    marrich
    Worked for me after five attempts.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,783Posts Today

6,839Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin