Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Blueyez
    • By Blueyez 6th Sep 17, 4:19 PM
    • 2,317Posts
    • 17,050Thanks
    Blueyez
    Anyone ever won with PNY technologies europe?
    • 6th Sep 17, 4:19 PM
    Anyone ever won with PNY technologies europe? 6th Sep 17 at 4:19 PM
    Anyone ever won with PNY technologies Europe & MEA? I've won a prize with them-I dashed off the "like" to win & thought no more about it, anyway I've won. But just realized there aren't any Ts&Cs to this comp & was wondering!(that will teach me not to comp all bleary eyed) I've had enough issues with delivery this year to last me a life time Anybody received prizes okay from them?
    Last edited by Blueyez; 06-09-2017 at 6:12 PM.
Page 1
    • Juzza12
    • By Juzza12 6th Sep 17, 5:03 PM
    • 549 Posts
    • 5,914 Thanks
    Juzza12
    • 6th Sep 17, 5:03 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 5:03 PM
    Anyone ever wonn with PNY technologies Europe & MEA? I've won a prize with them-I dashed off the "like" to win & thought no more about it, anyway I've won. But just realized there aren't any Ts&Cs to this comp & was wondering!(that will teach me not to comp all bleary eyed) I've had enough issues with delivery this year to last me a life time Anybody received prizes okay from them?
    Originally posted by Blueyez
    Yes I have and recently, it was only a small powerbank though. Sent quickly by Royal Mail and received fine.
    • Blueyez
    • By Blueyez 6th Sep 17, 5:09 PM
    • 2,317 Posts
    • 17,050 Thanks
    Blueyez
    • 6th Sep 17, 5:09 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 5:09 PM
    Yes I have and recently, it was only a small powerbank though. Sent quickly by Royal Mail and received fine.
    Originally posted by Juzza12

Thanks, my prize is a flash drive, pen & notebook. Did you via their social media?
    *I sent an enquiry to them just in case but will forward my delivery details on now. thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by Blueyez; 06-09-2017 at 6:12 PM.
    2017 wins: Thomas Sabo diary:GF goodies: Umbrella: Caran d'Ache pens:Xmen merch:sunny D socks: Staedtler pencils: Years worth SunnyD: Zaini hat: DespicableMe bundle:PNY bundle: PilotPen & book: personalised Yull shoes:Colouring boo&pencils&:PostIt pack:cashmere jumper:Mystery prize
    • Blueyez
    • By Blueyez 12th Sep 17, 5:47 PM
    • 2,317 Posts
    • 17,050 Thanks
    Blueyez
    • 12th Sep 17, 5:47 PM
    • 12th Sep 17, 5:47 PM
    I just picked up my parcel as I missed UPS this morning and the memory stick is missing from my prize After all the faff it was a note book and pen stuffed into a jiffy bag that was in an unnecessary box all the way from France. Ah well, wins a win right?- It's a nice shade of purple.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,373Posts Today

7,198Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin