Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • iammumtoone
    • By iammumtoone 6th Sep 17, 3:09 PM
    • 5,261Posts
    • 10,885Thanks
    iammumtoone
    Tax credit childcare costs
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:09 PM
    Tax credit childcare costs 6th Sep 17 at 3:09 PM
    Can anyone point me in the right direct to find out what I need to earn below to be entitled to help with childcare costs.

Single parent if that makes a difference

Many thanks
    Sealed pot challenge ~ 11 #017 - Open 1st Nov

Page 1
    • Darksparkle
    • By Darksparkle 6th Sep 17, 3:39 PM
    • 4,655 Posts
    • 2,940 Thanks
    Darksparkle
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:39 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:39 PM
    There is no set limit as depends entirely onl your specific circumstances, working hours, income, number of child, childcare costs, disabilities.

There are various online calculators you can use. Entitledto is my preference. Or post your details on here.
    • iammumtoone
    • By iammumtoone 6th Sep 17, 3:42 PM
    • 5,261 Posts
    • 10,885 Thanks
    iammumtoone
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:42 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:42 PM
    There is no set limit as depends entirely onl your specific circumstances, working hours, income, number of child, childcare costs, disabilities.

There are various online calculators you can use. Entitledto is my preference. Or post your details on here.
    Originally posted by Darksparkle
    Thanks yes I was aware of the online calculators the problem is I don't know what the childcare costs would be. I only know what the potential wage is.
    Sealed pot challenge ~ 11 #017 - Open 1st Nov

• Darksparkle
    • By Darksparkle 6th Sep 17, 3:48 PM
    • 4,655 Posts
    • 2,940 Thanks
    Darksparkle
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:48 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:48 PM
    You wouldn't be able to get an accurate calculation then. Can you not look up some nurserys/childminders to get a rough idea of costs?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,782Posts Today

8,952Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sadly for those buying jointly "Where there are joint purchasers, all purchasers would need to be first-time buyers. "

• First time buyers usually defined as someone who has never owned or part owned a property https://t.co/yM3urZNs8z

• You will not pay stamp duty https://t.co/vHoCWiUXfo

• Follow Martin