Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Springy17
    • By Springy17 6th Sep 17, 2:15 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Springy17
    Best money saving tricks?
    • 6th Sep 17, 2:15 PM
    Best money saving tricks? 6th Sep 17 at 2:15 PM
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone had really smart money saving tips for while they are shopping? For example, one tip I find clever is that when you shop online on certain websites, you can add an item to your shopping cart and then leave the website. When that item goes on sale, you will get a notification.

Anyting else? Thank you!!
Page 1
    • Ebe Scrooge
    • By Ebe Scrooge 6th Sep 17, 2:33 PM
    • 3,982 Posts
    • 3,397 Thanks
    Ebe Scrooge
    • 6th Sep 17, 2:33 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 2:33 PM
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone had really smart money saving tips for while they are shopping? For example, one tip I find clever is that when you shop online on certain websites, you can add an item to your shopping cart and then leave the website. When that item goes on sale, you will get a notification.

Anyting else? Thank you!!
    Originally posted by Springy17

My tip is to try and find a website that helps in "reducing the cost and pain of unexpected expenses and freeing up mental bandwidth". Not sure if such a website exists, but if it did it would free up a lot more of my mental bandwidth to allow me to compare the price of Spam in different shops.
    I may not know much about art, but I know what I like.
    • paj1193
    • By paj1193 6th Sep 17, 9:24 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    paj1193
    • 6th Sep 17, 9:24 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 9:24 PM
    There is a Chrome extension called "Honey." it shows you coupon codes (if there are any) on websites when you are in the checkout section. It is really useful for Amazon because it shows you the best deal on every product you have saved or in your cart.
    • Ebe Scrooge
    • By Ebe Scrooge 7th Sep 17, 12:11 AM
    • 3,982 Posts
    • 3,397 Thanks
    Ebe Scrooge
    • 7th Sep 17, 12:11 AM
    • 7th Sep 17, 12:11 AM
    There is a Chrome extension called "Honey." it shows you coupon codes (if there are any) on websites when you are in the checkout section. It is really useful for Amazon because it shows you the best deal on every product you have saved or in your cart.
    Originally posted by paj1193
    Does this only work in the good ol' US of A, like your other "helpful" posts ?
    I may not know much about art, but I know what I like.
    • Springy17
    • By Springy17 7th Sep 17, 11:16 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Springy17
    • 7th Sep 17, 11:16 AM
    • 7th Sep 17, 11:16 AM
    Thanks for this!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

742Posts Today

6,165Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin