Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • 12victoria
    • By 12victoria 6th Sep 17, 12:41 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    12victoria
    TPO - personal experience
    • 6th Sep 17, 12:41 PM
    TPO - personal experience 6th Sep 17 at 12:41 PM
    This is recommended by MSE as being a cheap operator and it does donate 10% to charity, which is nice.

So I gave it a go, got a Sim, cannot register it, so tried a number of different options and help topics without any luck. Spent about 45 mins in total.

Decided, stuff this, I will cancel under 14 day cooling off period, so messaged them last night - so far no contact (although this is within their turn-around time).

I then rang this morning, was waiting for 10 mins, whilst they told me via automated message they had a small customer service team (so they can give the savings to charity) and after 10 mins, got another message, you have exceeded the wait time for this queue (I may paraphrase) and cut me off!

Not at all impressed.
    Last edited by 12victoria; 06-09-2017 at 12:43 PM. Reason: clarity
Page 1
    • Inner Zone
    • By Inner Zone 6th Sep 17, 1:38 PM
    • 1,790 Posts
    • 974 Thanks
    Inner Zone
    • 6th Sep 17, 1:38 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 1:38 PM
    Do a search, TPO seen to have many issues.
    • 12victoria
    • By 12victoria 6th Sep 17, 1:52 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    12victoria
    • 6th Sep 17, 1:52 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 1:52 PM
    Thanks Inner, disappointed as this site tends to flag when a company may have poor customer service. Should have done a bit more due diligence.

Oh well, if I cam save anyone else the hassle so be it, the actual financial loss to me is very small (smaller than the hassle of chasing them).

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

40Posts Today

3,282Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin