Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ThisIsMe
    • By ThisIsMe 6th Sep 17, 11:44 AM
    • 13Posts
    • 4Thanks
    ThisIsMe
    Vodafone
    • 6th Sep 17, 11:44 AM
    Vodafone 6th Sep 17 at 11:44 AM
    3 months ago i took out a contract with Vodafone. I went for the 25GB of data plan for £25 (with free NOW TV), as I do use around 22-23GB of data per month.

Since day 1 I have had problems with signal. I have phoned Vodafone a few times & they keep just writing off my bills.

The last time i spoke to them was 14th August, spoke to a man called Jack (Really nice lad tbh) who put yet another £50 credit on my account for the next 2 months of bills.

I have just had a text saying my account is overdue and my account has been suspended. Even tho I *should* still have a £25 credit left on my account. Not been able to check as I've never been able to get into the "My Vodafone" website to see bills.

But I have just checked on the "My Vodafone" app and I've used 0.10GB of data in the last 30 days, sent 23 texts, plus used 0 minutes. That's just how bad the signal is (thank god for my back-up Virgin Mobile phone)

What should I do? Hows best to handle this please? Should i put a complaint in due to signal, or due to the missing £25 credit that *should* of cleared this months bill? Been told (by the overseas call center) that they wont let me put a complaint in for both?
Page 1
    • ThisIsMe
    • By ThisIsMe 6th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    • 13 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    ThisIsMe
    • 6th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    • 6th Sep 17, 11:57 AM
    Update:

Currently on the phone with cancellation. The women, Michaela, has said my 2nd to last bill shows £25 "carried over", but it seems to of vanished from this month bill.

I'm on hold while she speaks to collections on my behalf.
    • ThisIsMe
    • By ThisIsMe 6th Sep 17, 12:33 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    ThisIsMe
    • 6th Sep 17, 12:33 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 12:33 PM
    Update:

Still on the phone, Michaela was unable to find out from billing why the credit has vanished. Now I'm speaking to complaints in Belfast. Another girl (didn't catch her name) is trying to put a £25 credit on my account for this month. But the system keeps deleting it. I'm on hold while she speaks to her manager about why the system wont save it.
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 6th Sep 17, 1:44 PM
    • 7,486 Posts
    • 2,347 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 6th Sep 17, 1:44 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 1:44 PM
    Read the main Vodafone complaints thread and follow the instructions throughout to contact the WRT.
    • ThisIsMe
    • By ThisIsMe 6th Sep 17, 1:53 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    ThisIsMe
    • 6th Sep 17, 1:53 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 1:53 PM
    Update:

Following the fact the women was unable to add the credit i ended up speaking to a manager, the manager was also unable to add the credit and as such, i have now emailed the CEO's office.

mobilejunkie, I did read the thread, but it made me have a headache, it was too "busy", so i made a new thread so i could keep it all in one place. (Mental Health problems that i wont go into)
  • Vodafone
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:12 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:12 PM
    Hi ThisIsMe,

Thanks for making me aware of your experience.

If you'd like any help from me, email me via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I'll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,782Posts Today

8,952Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sadly for those buying jointly "Where there are joint purchasers, all purchasers would need to be first-time buyers. "

• First time buyers usually defined as someone who has never owned or part owned a property https://t.co/yM3urZNs8z

• You will not pay stamp duty https://t.co/vHoCWiUXfo

• Follow Martin