Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • serenity2012
    • By serenity2012 5th Sep 17, 9:24 PM
    • 1,670Posts
    • 94,036Thanks
    serenity2012
    twitter shadowban
    • 5th Sep 17, 9:24 PM
    twitter shadowban 5th Sep 17 at 9:24 PM
    Lots of people are being shadowbanned on twitter recently. Just found by a search that I am too but no idea what it means. Does anyone know? Does it mean all the comps i've done there and retweets are not showing to comp runners? Can't find much info on it but if its messing about with my account i'll close it.

Here's a link to see if you are shadowbanned

http://www.shadowban.de/tester/
    August-September 2017: Lots of stuff
Page 4
    • toniq
    • By toniq 11th Oct 17, 2:05 PM
    • 27,923 Posts
    • 572,134 Thanks
    toniq
    Just responded to your entry x
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY!

• Abominus
    • By Abominus 11th Oct 17, 2:23 PM
    • 107 Posts
    • 3,811 Thanks
    Abominus
    I think you are fine, I've seen your entries into my comp come through ok, I think twitter is very quiet at the moment, if you can see your comments under private browsing then you are fine.

Mines been quiet for the last week or so, but I have tweeted companies regarding xmas presies and had responses.

Tweet me if you want to check to see if I see it.

x
    Originally posted by toniq
    Thanks for the response, hopefully it's just my paranoia. Never had so few notifications, seemed really odd. Usually get a bunch throughout the day, the only notifications i've had were from you. I thought that might be because we follow each other though, don't know if that makes a difference. I'm going to plow on until i get a response from a company.

Much appreciated as always, you are awesome.
    • mmm wine
    • By mmm wine 13th Oct 17, 4:24 PM
    • 631 Posts
    • 16,341 Thanks
    mmm wine
    I have been shadow banned for ages now... I'm starting to think i should start a new twitter account??
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,550Posts Today

8,795Users online

Martin's Twitter