Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Wynsdale
    • By Wynsdale 5th Sep 17, 1:27 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Wynsdale
    MSE entry on Experian.....
    • 5th Sep 17, 1:27 PM
    MSE entry on Experian..... 5th Sep 17 at 1:27 PM
    I've just checked my Experian file and have a very weird entry. In Linked Addresses, I appear at an address in Greenwich, SE10, itself then linked to what is now my old home address in Maidstone (we moved as of Aug 16). The Date of Information is 14/8/2015. The Source is "MONEYSAVINGEXPERT".

Clearly I'm not going to give full details on a public forum, but would appreciate someone from MSE getting in touch please.....I have no relationship with SE10 and I'm perplexed as to how MSE are able to provide financial data when I have nothing to do with them either, and in fact, anyway.

Would have emailed MSE but can't find a suitable address or on line form.
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 5th Sep 17, 4:37 PM
    • 29,966 Posts
    • 18,978 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 5th Sep 17, 4:37 PM
    • 5th Sep 17, 4:37 PM
    Have you used the mse credit club ?
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • Wynsdale
    • By Wynsdale 11th Sep 17, 1:29 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Wynsdale
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:29 PM
    • 11th Sep 17, 1:29 PM
    I don't remember, but even if I did, why would it appear as a search - surely that's the whole point?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,797Posts Today

7,314Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin