Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cap7
    • By cap7 5th Sep 17, 7:38 AM
    • 5Posts
    • 3Thanks
    cap7
    Natwest Valuation to Offer
    • 5th Sep 17, 7:38 AM
    Natwest Valuation to Offer 5th Sep 17 at 7:38 AM
    Hey!

We had our valuation carried out yesterday and it is now showing on the tracker as received for review.

Just wondering how long this normally takes from valuation review to offer and if this means we are basically nearly there?

I have a bit of a family situation so that will be taking up a lot of my time, but I dont want to loose focus and drive on this!

Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • RedFraggle
    • By RedFraggle 7th Sep 17, 4:23 PM
    • 502 Posts
    • 1,156 Thanks
    RedFraggle
    • 7th Sep 17, 4:23 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 4:23 PM
    Ours took 3 working days.
    Officially in a clique of idiots
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,716Posts Today

4,486Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin