Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • edward2
    • By edward2 5th Sep 17, 4:46 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    edward2
    What do I do?
    • 5th Sep 17, 4:46 AM
    What do I do? 5th Sep 17 at 4:46 AM
    I've forgotten my password on gospendit.com and after entering my email and card number, it comes up with a security question and after I enter my answer, it comes up "Invalid answer." and after entering another answer, it comes up "Invalid answer, please answer second question." and after entering several answers, it still keeps saying invalid answer. What can I do?
Page 1
    • eDicky
    • By eDicky 5th Sep 17, 4:53 AM
    • 2,918 Posts
    • 1,282 Thanks
    eDicky
    • 5th Sep 17, 4:53 AM
    • 5th Sep 17, 4:53 AM
    If you're in UK it's the middle of the night. It may be easier to remember in the morning after a coffee...
    • bigadaj
    • By bigadaj 5th Sep 17, 5:58 AM
    • 10,693 Posts
    • 6,984 Thanks
    bigadaj
    • 5th Sep 17, 5:58 AM
    • 5th Sep 17, 5:58 AM
    Keep trying.
    • MEM62
    • By MEM62 5th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    • 1,382 Posts
    • 993 Thanks
    MEM62
    • 5th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    • 5th Sep 17, 1:18 PM
    What can I do?
    Originally posted by edward2

Remember the correct answers to the security questions.
    • edward2
    • By edward2 6th Sep 17, 2:54 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    edward2
    • 6th Sep 17, 2:54 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 2:54 PM
    But no matter what time of the day, I still keep getting the Invalid answer message. The security question was what's your favourite colour and I've typed every colour in, but still it shows Invalid answer. Is the site broken or something?
    Last edited by edward2; 06-09-2017 at 2:54 PM. Reason: wrong word
    • Vortigern
    • By Vortigern 6th Sep 17, 3:45 PM
    • 2,310 Posts
    • 1,515 Thanks
    Vortigern
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:45 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:45 PM
    The security question was what's your favourite colour and I've typed every colour in,but still it shows Invalid answer.
    Originally posted by edward2
    Is it red, RED, Red, ReD or reD?

In other words, is it case sensitive?
    • msallen
    • By msallen 6th Sep 17, 3:50 PM
    • 558 Posts
    • 497 Thanks
    msallen
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:50 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 3:50 PM
    Are you trying to register a new card or access a previously created account?

There would be no point in trying lots of different answers to a question for an existing account, you just needs to enter the right one!

If you haven't previously registered this card then I suspect you've followed the "login" link rather than the "register" one. (Note I have no knowledge of this particular site, I'm just thinking generically.
    • tempus_fugit
    • By tempus_fugit 6th Sep 17, 5:05 PM
    • 295 Posts
    • 283 Thanks
    tempus_fugit
    • 6th Sep 17, 5:05 PM
    • 6th Sep 17, 5:05 PM
    This is why I store even the answers to security questions in my password manager, in the exact format and case they were originally entered. It's too easy to forget if I had a space here or a capital letter there.
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and it's forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,737Posts Today

9,187Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @GabbyLogan: @MartinSLewis you are just brilliant. Love the format, great pairing with Angelica ????

• Hi folks. Thanks for watching.am shattered. Hope you enjoyed the show. Must admit can't remember any of it right no? https://t.co/zPn8xwVKqv

• Anthony here (Martin's tweet-double), signing off now. The next voice you hear will be Martin's. Thanks all and goodnight. #MartinLewis

• Follow Martin