Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • weeowens
    • By weeowens 4th Sep 17, 8:46 PM
    • 78,807Posts
    • 9,679,436Thanks
    weeowens
    E: 30/09 Win a Transatlantic Crossing worth up to £12,000
    • 4th Sep 17, 8:46 PM
    E: 30/09 Win a Transatlantic Crossing worth up to £12,000 4th Sep 17 at 8:46 PM
    www.cunard.co.uk

1. This prize draw opens on 31st August 2017 and the closing date is midnight on 30th September 2017.
    2. Entrants may only enter the prize draw once.
    3. Entries are made by completing and submitting the entry form that can be found at cunard.co.uk/hello.
    4. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are illegible, incomplete, lost, delayed in transit or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Cunard accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this prize draw.
    5. There is one prize of two people sharing a Balcony stateroom on board Queen Mary 2 for a Transatlantic Crossing departing in 2018 including return flights from or to New York to any UK airport, one-night stay in a five star New York hotel and $200 onboard credit per cabin. Booking of the Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Crossing must be made before 31st December 2017. Travel cannot take place before 31st December 2017.
    6. Cunard accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. The prizes do not include insurance cover and it is the winnerís responsibility to make any necessary arrangements.
    7. The winning entry will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by 30 September 2017.
    8. The winner will be notified in writing by 31st October 2017 using the contact details provided. The announcement of the winning entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    9. If a winner does not respond to Cunard within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winnerís prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, or if the winner is unable to claim their prize for any other reason, the winnerís prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner.
    10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
Page 1
    • sleepyjones
    • By sleepyjones 5th Sep 17, 10:58 PM
    • 3,164 Posts
    • 257,950 Thanks
    sleepyjones
    • 5th Sep 17, 10:58 PM
    • 5th Sep 17, 10:58 PM

No thanks
    • ghostsforge
    • By ghostsforge 6th Sep 17, 8:37 AM
    • 119 Posts
    • 2,086 Thanks
    ghostsforge
    • 6th Sep 17, 8:37 AM
    • 6th Sep 17, 8:37 AM
    Despite ticking the box asking for no spam through the post...Every. Single. Time. I enter one of these competitions, I get their brochure through the letterbox.
    • SwishFlares
    • By SwishFlares 13th Sep 17, 6:41 PM
    • 113 Posts
    • 1,271 Thanks
    SwishFlares
    • 13th Sep 17, 6:41 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 6:41 PM
    Despite ticking the box asking for no spam through the post...Every. Single. Time. I enter one of these competitions, I get their brochure through the letterbox.
    Originally posted by ghostsforge
    I don't like to unnecessarily bump, but be careful

When i won a cruise with Cunard (2015), it was their regular brochure and a letter (a single sheet of A4) with it, to tell me I'd won. (you couldn't see the letter without tearing off the plastic to get to the brochure). I VERY nearly threw it in the bin, and would have been none the wiser. Considering the value of the prize i was really surprised that it was post how they notified you rather than a phone call or an email to go with it.

So have a look at them before binning them
    Last edited by SwishFlares; 14-09-2017 at 8:50 AM.
    ====================================
    Best win all time - World Cup Final Trip to Japan

Wishlist for 2017 - Flights/Holiday to Australia!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,635Posts Today

7,782Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @KCMurdarasi: @MartinSLewis Only 2 fluently, but I can struggle by in another 5 or so. And ask the way to the toilet in about 10 - you d?

• Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• Follow Martin