Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    maman wrote: »
    I put it through the calculator and it comes to 1 syn per 100g using beef as free food. It's a 392g can so call it 4?

But comes out as 8.5 if potatoes used as main free food. It'll be interesting to know.

Thanks waiting on answer, she is perhaps having tea
    I know she ordered the steak in a can which is free from asda but this was a sub
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello tweets :wave:
    You ok?

Yo bubbs :hello:

I got to be ok lol
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,118 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Whats up Tweets?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    tweets wrote: »
    Yo bubbs :hello:

I got to be ok lol

Aww whats up?

This is the beef stew she wants syns for if anyone can help ?
    http://www.princes.co.uk/our-products/meat-pies-and-ready-meals/ready-meals/beef-stew/
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    beanielou wrote: »
    Whats up Tweets?

I am ok just tired.

Don't want to moan but mum runs me ragged and I was glad to go back work for a rest. During long hols I hardly saw my house during morning .

Doesn't help when I go mums I feel like I am in school and she teacher. If she cant find anything to moan I done wrong she finds something. I cant even use my phone in her flat now . So when footie have Sunday early kick off as well as missing match I wont be able to google score :mad: :(

I joke with Poppy I got list of don't do's as long as my arm .

Got to phone everyday 3-30pm sometimes 30 min on phone and I cant make any noise because if she hears noise got to explain what I am doing grr lol. She even rings me when I get home weekends. It gets harder because she says things and when I ask her days later what happened she says I am going mad because she didn't say it. So I am now careful what I say to her very hard I tell you.

Good job I got Poppy she could tell folk some tales lol :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    I am ok just tired.

Don't want to moan but mum runs me ragged and I was glad to go back work for a rest. During long hols I hardly saw my house during morning .

Doesn't help when I go mums I feel like I am in school and she teacher. If she cant find anything to moan I done wrong she finds something. I cant even use my phone in her flat now . So when footie have Sunday early kick off as well as missing match I wont be able to google score :mad: :(

I joke with Poppy I got list of don't do's as long as my arm .

Got to phone everyday 3-30pm sometimes 30 min on phone and I cant make any noise because if she hears noise got to explain what I am doing grr lol. She even rings me when I get home weekends. It gets harder because she says things and when I ask her days later what happened she says I am going mad because she didn't say it. So I am now careful what I say to her very hard I tell you.

Good job I got Poppy she could tell folk some tales lol :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Awww must be very difficullt for you, but no good keeping it bottled up, always at the end of a PM :kisses3:
    Do you think maybe she is getting confused?
  • tweets
    Awww must be very difficullt for you, but no good keeping it bottled up, always at the end of a PM :kisses3:
    Do you think maybe she is getting confused?

More like I am getting confused lol :D

You know what she's like. I got to go Tesco for her tomorrow been going Thursday while I was off. She thought I was going Thursday after work no way.
  • bubbs
    More like I am getting confused lol :D

You know what she's like. I got to go Tesco for her tomorrow been going Thursday while I was off. She thought I was going Thursday after work no way.
    She is making you confused:rotfl:
    So in the holiday, did you go every morning?
  • tweets
    She is making you confused:rotfl:
    So in the holiday, did you go every morning?

I went more mornings then I stayed here the odd days I didn't go she rang me so if I had wanted to go anywhere would have been impossible. One day I was in Tesco and trying to use phone , Tesco zapper and do shopping packing as I went was :eek: Was still on phone going for taxi home .

I have done an Iceland shop online for me coming tomorrow affy.

I will get a few items in Tesco when I go for mum . Like there fresh pre packed veg on 3 for 2 :money:
  • bubbs
    I went more mornings then I stayed here the odd days I didn't go she rang me so if I had wanted to go anywhere would have been impossible. One day I was in Tesco and trying to use phone , Tesco zapper and do shopping packing as I went was :eek: Was still on phone going for taxi home .

I have done an Iceland shop online for me coming tomorrow affy.

I will get a few items in Tesco when I go for mum . Like there fresh pre packed veg on 3 for 2 :money:

Bless ya xx sounds like she is lonely too, does she mix with the other people?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure