Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 4th Sep 17, 4:29 AM
    • 289,023Posts
    • 29,661,222Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 19/10 Win A Champneys Overnight Spa Stay For Two People
    • 4th Sep 17, 4:29 AM
    E: 19/10 Win A Champneys Overnight Spa Stay For Two People 4th Sep 17 at 4:29 AM
    Your Fitness Today
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • polleypocket89
    • By polleypocket89 7th Sep 17, 4:54 PM
    • 62 Posts
    • 950 Thanks
    polleypocket89
    • 7th Sep 17, 4:54 PM
    • 7th Sep 17, 4:54 PM
    I hope it's ok to add:

NCLUDED IN THE PRIZE: • A tour of Champneys and a nutritious welcome drink
    • Use of resort facilities including 25-metre swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and whirlpool and access to up to 20 different exercise classes per day
    • One hour of ‘Champneys time’ including a Head in the Clouds Massage and Champneys Body Wrap
    • One night’s accommodation in a standard room
    • A healthy buffet breakfast, three course buffet lunch and evening meal
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Prize must be booked and taken within six months from the date of issue and is subject to availability. Prize value dependent on location. Not valid Friday or Saturday nights. Guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable and non-transferable. Travel to the spa is not included. Treatments allocated cannot be altered. Timings include your consultations and walk to treatment rooms. Not valid at Eastwell Manor. Your Fitness magazine’s terms and conditions also apply.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,147Posts Today

8,116Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @KCMurdarasi: @MartinSLewis Only 2 fluently, but I can struggle by in another 5 or so. And ask the way to the toilet in about 10 - you d?

• Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• Follow Martin